TT&T

PST

Anybody else experiencing very slow connection speeds this morning?

PST.

Yes. Been awful for a couple of days now. Haven't been able to connect to Wikipedia and some other random sites for 2 days. This morning I can barely connect to any website outside of Thailand. Very strange, and frustrating, as I need to be working.

Yes. Been awful for a couple of days now. Haven't been able to connect to Wikipedia and some other random sites for 2 days. This morning I can barely connect to any website outside of Thailand. Very strange, and frustrating, as I need to be working.

Me too, about 06.30 I could not download from BBC/CNN/Fox news. Can connect, start down load, then just stall, & timeout. Eventually BBC & CNN started download about 09.00. Fox still not even connect.

Me too, about 06.30 I could not download from BBC/CNN/Fox news. Can connect, start down load, then just stall, & timeout. Eventually BBC & CNN started download about 09.00. Fox still not even connect.

I read on another forum this may be due to a problem in Singapore. I had a look on the TT&T website but I can't read Thai very well! Seems to have been a bit better in the last couple of hours, but Wikipedia and others are still missing.