What Do Thai Women Look For In A Relationship

drronnie

I thought it is relatively easy to get a date and relationship with a Thai woman, but I am proved wrong everyday. Maybe it is because I have no car and a low paying job. Many people say I am polite and nice but I cannot manage to date anyone at all.

I do not understand Thai women at all.

What turns them on and what turns them off?

Good question.For most thai ladies its about financial security,and status,so if your poor,no car,cant afford to buy them a house then you could be considered to be a poor choice.

My g/f keeps going on about a car(status symbol)but i am very happy poodling along on my bike and dont want one.

But there are exceptions,i know a guy from the UK,ended up in thailand with very little money(bad divorce settlement in the UK) and he met a thai lady with own house and business who supports him and says she's happy to do so cos he is the love of her life.

Same applies as everywhere in the world. Your not going to get hi flying hi-so girls by showing up on a public non aircon bus and having no money. Then again you might be a good catch for any normal thai lady working low paying job and not looking to score millionair right away. Also bargirls are not interested if you are not able to provide drinks, clothes, mobiles, dinners, trips to Samui etc etc.

thai girl turn ons: money, shiny things, and taking care of their extended family

thai girl turn offs: broke guys, "stingy" guys, and butterfly man

you could try getting in good shape and finding a non-thai girl, not farang, but another asian country there are a lot of Japanese girls here and most of them don't require the full family plan

thai girl turn ons: money, shiny things, and taking care of their extended family

thai girl turn offs: broke guys, "stingy" guys, and butterfly man

Applies quite good for most bargirls. Not so much on average middle class thai girls though.

Sure all Thai's consider financial security as part of the deal. For poor it is more important factor and the more money the family have it becomes less important. Most guys here complain agout it but sometimes they fail to see that social security does not exist here in thailand as it does in "west". If your husband bails out and leaves you without nothing and with the kids you are screwed and soon begging in the streets or selling your body.

there are a lot of Japanese girls here and most of them don't require the full family plan

I like the sound of that,where can i find :o

Thong Lor area has a lot of them, or go to Time Square for Korean girls they are hot and generally make good money

I thought it is relatively easy to get a date and relationship with a Thai woman, but I am proved wrong everyday. Maybe it is because I have no car and a low paying job. Many people say I am polite and nice but I cannot manage to date anyone at all.

Depends on who is "that" woman, you are skirting after.....and in many cases "at what level of the food chain"

Polite, and nice only....usually don't go a long way with many women in any nationality

The question is ....how interesting are you?......any other common or exciting interests and aspirations to share/chat about?

Edited by teacup

they look for the only thing you don't have a big bulging lump in your pants yes you got it a big wad of cash for them to spend add some extra paper to your pockets and see how that works low pay to a thai is 3000 bt pet month but actuary if you do get a date you have to spoil them see no other girl or look at them the whole time shops are good for the ladys the bars are not take them to a thai show

Good question.For most thai ladies its about financial security,and status,so if your poor,no car,cant afford to buy them a house then you could be considered to be a poor choice.

My g/f keeps going on about a car(status symbol)but i am very happy poodling along on my bike and dont want one.

Same here, I have a driving license however I hate driving so I have no car. However factory workers and taxi drivers also manage to find a girlfriend / wife so I do not think that money is the A and O for all Thai women.

A very important factor in this culture is packaging and presentation.

Doesn't really matter how much money you make as long as you "look the part".

With the hot climate here, its so easy to slap on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt,

However, unless you have the body of a greek god, maybe putting a little bit more effort into how you dress can go a long way.

Throw in a nice smile and your half way there already.

Allow me to summarise what Thai girls (Majority) are turned on.

In this following order, they are basically

Gold/Money

House/Car

Generous/Good looking/Fun loving/Protection.

Which is the same everywhere in the world.

If you dun have a car/money/house. At least get a decent bike/sufficient fund daily expenses/decent rented house.

And if u are not well off. You better make sure your character are top notch. There are alot of good Thai girls that are not aftering cash. Just make sure you dun go looking at the wrong places.

Depends on the women..

Lets say there are 3 classes of women... Lower, Middle, Upper...

And 3 seperate factors... Money, Love, Love & Money...

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out which ones match :o

Lets see

Lower = money

Middle = love

Upper = much much money and love

Correct?

there are a lot of Japanese girls here and most of them don't require the full family plan

I like the sound of that,where can i find :o

Thong Lor area has a lot of them, or go to Time Square for Korean girls they are hot and generally make good money

How do they make good money? business executives? top notch sales people?

Ronnie, you sound like it's different in the west or your home country.

Don't forget to learn your A B and 5 C's

Car

Credit Card

Cash

Condo

Condom

in thailand it's slightly different methodology - let me explain..

Car (camry up)

Credit Card (platinum is shinier)

Cash (don't carry any, always flash your credit card)

Condo (ok for weekends at the beach, but surely you can't expect me to not live in a 20 million baht house in Bkk?)

Condom (irrelevant now that we are married)

hope this helps.

Allow me to summarise what Thai girls (Majority) are turned on.

In this following order, they are basically

Gold/Money

House/Car

Generous/Good looking/Fun loving/Protection.

Which is the same everywhere in the world.

If you dun have a car/money/house. At least get a decent bike/sufficient fund daily expenses/decent rented house.

And if u are not well off. You better make sure your character are top notch. There are alot of good Thai girls that are not aftering cash. Just make sure you dun go looking at the wrong places.

so poor farang have chance?

is this why farang have to go upcoutry to find girls willing to marry them.

Ronnie, you sound like it's different in the west or your home country.

Don't forget to learn your A B and 5 C's

Car

Credit Card

Cash

Condo

Condom

in thailand it's slightly different methodology - let me explain..

Car (camry up)

Credit Card (platinum is shinier)

Cash (don't carry any, always flash your credit card)

Condo (ok for weekends at the beach, but surely you can't expect me to not live in a 20 million baht house in Bkk?)

Condom (irrelevant now that we are married)

hope this helps.

Hmmm....this does not make me feel better. I do not want a woman to like me based on how much I earn. I always thought that true loves means that 2 partners help each other build a future. But I know it is hard to find these kind of woman regardless where on the world.

Per forum rules, this thread is closed

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

8) Not to post extremely negative views of Thailand or derogatory comments directed towards all Thais.