Salt And Vinegar Crisps

Wanraya

A few months ago Lays introduced English Salt and Vinegar crisps to the Thai market.

Whilst not quite as good as those back home they were an acceptable alternative. Now it seems they have simply vanished from supermarket shelves I can't find them anywhere in Pattaya.

Anybody know where I can still buy them or indeed why they have been withdrawn?

No longer available in Bangkok either as far as I can see.

Lays having been introducing numerous flaours recently mostly aimed at the local market. This is also true up in China from what i can see.

I would not have thought it would have been economical to have so many flavours especially as imo a blind taste test would leave the consumer being unable to differentiate one from another or even come close to identifying the flavour

Edited by qwertyuiop

chips

chips are what you get in macdonalds.

we are talking crisps here.

depends on where you come from...same same in Aust.

Samboy chips/crisps same thing.

Been to a few hotel restaurants and ordered steak and chips and been served crisps. Silly me for being fooled twice. :o

chips

chips are what you get in macdonalds.

we are talking crisps here.

Nope...if you look on the McDick's menu, it says fries, not chips. The correct term is Potato Chips my retarded friend.

They were invented by a Native American in 1853...and he called them "Saratoga Chips", named after the region he was from. The term "Chips" was coined by the inventor, thus that is the correct name.

http://www.ideafinder.com/history/inventions/story007.htm

Edited by igotworms