Cheap And Easy Method Bkk To Pattaya?

dudeyone

AC blue bus, fast clean, can't say to much good about the drivers, just hope you get a good one. The Older one seem to be a bit on the saftey side , the younger one seem to be in such a hurry to get back to their hot young girl friend. :o

Go to Eakamai Bus Station,its on the Sky Train route,I think they leave about every half hour,comfortable ,AC, costs about 120BHT.Way to go ,safer than a cab takes about 1 1/2 hrs.terminates at North Station,then get bht bus into town 20 bht.

Go to Eakamai Bus Station,its on the Sky Train route,I think they leave about every half hour,comfortable ,AC, costs about 120BHT.Way to go ,safer than a cab takes about 1 1/2 hrs.terminates at North Station,then get bht bus into town 20 bht.

What time do they depart back from Pattaya to BKK? I am thinking of just making a day trip.

with a train as a "non thai" it will cost you 31 baht, your thai counterpart travel for free, cheap and easy but not exactly fast or comfortable as a bus or car :o

oh i forgot to mention the accomodation bit, yes pleanty of places under 500 baht, i heard that one called "Cheap Charlie" charge as little as 150 baht, however i never try this myself, if you are in a really strict budget it might be worth to do some further research.

Edited by surayu

If you are going to come to Pattaya, you can stay at the APEX Hotel. About 500 baht.

It is on 2nd Road near Soi Diana, just north a little bit (50+ meters), opposite Soi 11.

http://www.apexhotelpattaya.com/locat.html

The hotel has a small swimming pool .

http://www.apexhotelpattaya.com/

APEX HOTEL

216/1 PATTAYA 2nd ROAD, PATTAYA CITY 20260, THAILAND

TEL : (66-38) 429233 , 428281-2

FAX : (66-38) 421184

E-MAIL : [email protected]

In Bangkok, take the pattaya bus from Ekamai Station. (Go inside the station to purchase your ticket) Do not jump onto a bus leaving the station which you are told by the "attendant" hanging out the doorway (You go Pattaya?). This bus will be about 60 baht but make many stops and take 3+ hours.

Go inside the station and pay 121 baht for the direct bus. They leave every 20 minutes.

When you get off the bus at the North Road bus station, there will be many blue pick-up trucks, called song taows, which will ask 50? baht to take you into town. They will know where the Apex Hotel is located. Or, a motorcycle taxi will do it for about 60 baht.

Have fun.