A Good Kebab At Last!

I was told about a new place yesterday that supposedly did a good kebab. well went there after a few beers last night and tried it out. :D

About the best I've had on Samui though still not a full UK doner. Good pitta and the lamb doner, though cut too chunky for me, was excellent. Came with fresh salad and the choice of mild or hot chilli sauce. The hot certainly has a bite but not to much. All for 150 baht

Run by an Ozzie guy. very friendly and the beers are cheap.

So all in all another good spot along the Bangrak strip. The place is caled the 45 licks on the left heading to Bohput. They will definately be seeing me again soon :o

I was told about a new place yesterday that supposedly did a good kebab. well went there after a few beers last night and tried it out. :D

About the best I've had on Samui though still not a full UK doner. Good pitta and the lamb doner, though cut too chunky for me, was excellent. Came with fresh salad and the choice of mild or hot chilli sauce. The hot certainly has a bite but not to much. All for 150 baht

Run by an Ozzie guy. very friendly and the beers are cheap.

So all in all another good spot along the Bangrak strip. The place is caled the 45 licks on the left heading to Bohput. They will definately be seeing me again soon :o

OZ style lol .

The place as said is called the 45 licks, just past PapaJoes on the left on the way to Bophut. Well worth a trip if you have an urge for a kebab :o

Sorry Dunc, didn't spot it the first time so thanks for clarifying..