Dell Laptop

Haacker

hi people, about nine months ago i bought a recycle dell latitude D600 laptop. service tag #23L7541. i bought it on line from dell usa. i have spent many hours at dells home pages in usa as well as asia. they will not ship the cord from the usa to thailand. i am glad about that, because it would cost me a arm and a leg for shipping. what i need is someone to turn me on to a site. where i can order this cord with a credit card. and sent to me in bangkok. like i said i have tried dell here i asia with no luck. i have asked around panthip plaza. no one wants to order it for me ????? mybe they don't know how ???

hi people, about nine months ago i bought a recycle dell latitude D600 laptop. service tag #23L7541. i bought it on line from dell usa. i have spent many hours at dells home pages in usa as well as asia. they will not ship the cord from the usa to thailand. i am glad about that, because it would cost me a arm and a leg for shipping. what i need is someone to turn me on to a site. where i can order this cord with a credit card. and sent to me in bangkok. like i said i have tried dell here i asia with no luck. i have asked around panthip plaza. no one wants to order it for me ????? mybe they don't know how ???

Try calling Dell in Thailand at 1800-006-007 or 1800-00-6045 to see what they could do but I don't hold much hope that you will get much assistance from them. The dell shops inside Panthip and Fortune are completely useless to find or order spare parts.

There are many smaller shops in the back of Pantip selling stripped down spares of dell laptop computers and I have seen a few Dell power cord adapters. You may try and see if they would have the part you are looking for.

If it is the AC power pack cord you are looking for, I think I can help.When I came from the US I got 2 extra spares and have never used them. I have a D620. I have the model ADP-90AH-B, PA-10 Family new, orginal Dell, these are the 90 watt units. I live up north, but will be in BKK around the 1st. Let me know, I would let one go for 1400 baht.