It Pays To Complain

I always go to the Catcandoo bar in Bangrak for the F1. The last one was later than usual and because of the sun the picture on the TV was crap! The owner, Jay was in BKK so mentioned it when he returned. He admitted the Tv was past its best and would do something about it. Within the next couple of days he had 2 new large flat screens installed so you can now watch from both ends of the bar. So not only have we some of the best pizza at 99 baht for all you can eat F1 days but 2 new Tv's to enjoy. Bargain!!

So it proves that it does pay to mention to the owner any problems that you have. After all if you do not tell them what is wrong they cannot rectify things :o

I always go to the Catcandoo bar in Bangrak for the F1. The last one was later than usual and because of the sun the picture on the TV was crap! The owner, Jay was in BKK so mentioned it when he returned. He admitted the Tv was past its best and would do something about it. Within the next couple of days he had 2 new large flat screens installed so you can now watch from both ends of the bar. So not only have we some of the best pizza at 99 baht for all you can eat F1 days but 2 new Tv's to enjoy. Bargain!!

So it proves that it does pay to mention to the owner any problems that you have. After all if you do not tell them what is wrong they cannot rectify things :o

Depends on the Owner i think, but fair play to this one, for sure...

Fully agree MSingh. Some people will not listen or listen and do nothing. A lot of people do not like to complain. I once saw a sign in a restaurant saying " If you like what we do tell others, if you don't then tell us " After all if you do not know you have a problem then you cannot do anything about it.

Top marks to Jay the owner for not just listening but looking at the problem and then making the whole thing much better y adding anotherTV so you can watch from either halfof the bar.

Nice one Jay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Hey Dunc, Joe here, I can't believe he got 2 , I've told him for around 2-3 years to get 2 smaller sets, instead of one large one, hope he put one over the bar so we can rest the elbows :D Anyways, Working hard now, I'll be back in December to knock down some cold ones and check out the F1 events

• 3 weeks later...

So it proves that it does pay to mention to the owner any problems that you have. After all if you do not tell them what is wrong they cannot rectify things :)

How did the new sets work out yesterday?