Need Thai Language Article On Japanese Sex Slavery

Shah Jahan

Can someone point me to an online Thai language article about what happens to pretty thai girls when they go to 'work' in Japan

I am talking about the confiscated passports, big debt, abuse and sexual slavery and then deported back to thailand with no cash

I know a pretty bird that has been approached by recruiters, they said they needed her to 'take care of old people.'

and while I told her what would happen when she gets there, I think it would be good to read it in her own language.

Thanks

:o:D she not making enough here?

opps, i see she not a hooker here, sorry.

nothing wrong with being pretty and servicing the old :D:D

this topic should be closed. thai gilrsw and paid sex not a tv topic sir5.

Edited by keithlee

:o:D she not making enough here?

opps, i see she not a hooker here, sorry.

nothing wrong with being pretty and servicing the old :D:D

Actually there is nothing wrong with hooking, me thinks it is a fine profession. :D what is wrong is what the japs do to the girls once they are there which is more akin to slavery than hooking

this might help

http://www.womenthai.org/

both Thai and English. Give it a look over

Thanks for the link. Any particular article in Thai you could direct link to? (as I dont read thai and she doesnt know how to use the net )

i think i sense a hint of racism here.

thais do same same to their own kind! ive heard many stories bout thais telling issan girl come to bkk to be nurses,

white people make themselves better saying hooking ok, but the Japanese treat the women like dirt and scam them.

Thai people make themselves feel better saying hooking ok, but the english and farangs treat the women like dirt and scam them.

Japanese people probably also say...hooking ok, but the Thais treat the women like dirt and scam them.

pot. kettle. er...........

Why doesn't sge do her own research?

I mean relocating overseas to take up full time employment is a huge thing!

Can your "bird" read English? can she use a computer? or are you just trying to play the rescuer to try to get into the "birds" pants?

At the end of the day she probably knows exactly what she's getting herself into :o

thais do same same to their own kind! ive heard many stories bout thais telling issan girl come to bkk to be nurses,

The OP's lady friend has been specifically offered a job in Japan (NOT as a nurse in Bangkok!) - so the OP wants specific information on what often happens to Thai females who accept such offers.

No hint of racism at all.

What nonsense - some people will make any attempt, however feeble, to introduce the "racist" issue!

Patrick

I know a pretty bird that has been approached by recruiters, they said they needed her to 'take care of old people.'

I was on a bus that got stuck in traffic for 4 hours (between Sanage and Kourankei gorge, Aichi prefecture, Nagoya) last November, there were 15 nurses on the bus from Indonesia + their Japanese teacher taking them for a day trip.

They all cuddled my daughter and we talked almost all the time.

They were recruited in Indonesia by the Ministry of Health, Japan has made agreements with Indonesia and the Philipines to recruit nurses from there.

Contracts are : 6 months full time learning of Japanese in school with dedicated teacher(s) and then 2.5 years deployment.

All the girls were nearly same age, low 20s, bright, excellent English, Japanese skills aiming at level 1 in 1st week of December when those tests are held nationwide.

That is how it goes when the recruiters are legit.

I was on a bus that got stuck in traffic for 4 hours (between Sanage and Kourankei gorge, Aichi prefecture, Nagoya) last November, there were 15 nurses on the bus from Indonesia + their Japanese teacher taking them for a day trip.

They were recruited in Indonesia by the Ministry of Health, Japan has made agreements with Indonesia and the Philipines to recruit nurses from there.

Contracts are : 6 months full time learning of Japanese in school with dedicated teacher(s) and then 2.5 years deployment.

All the girls were nearly same age, low 20s, bright, excellent English, Japanese skills aiming at level 1 in 1st week of December when those tests are held nationwide.

This is along the right lines as described above.

What I told her is that if it is legit, she can get full contact information and photocopy the ID card of the recruiters here in thailand and contact of the place in japan where she will be working. I can even meet the recruiter here in thailand and we can take some photographs together. We can then do some verifications and contacts. We can also investigate exactly how she would get her visa and its validity and who would be purchasing the plane ticket (assuming a round trip ticket with what return date) and how they would expect to be compensated for that.

these are questions that the girls usually dont ask because they are hypnotized by the chance at a 'better' life. Most likely at the first mention of her having a falang friend 'wanting to help' the recruiters will be long gone.

-----

and to the others, this girl is actually not a BG, just a a friend of the family looking for options

go have another chang. :o

still looking for a direct thai langauge link to an article if anybody has one

This is along the right lines as described above.

What I told her is that if it is legit, she can get full contact information and photocopy the ID card of the recruiters here in thailand and contact of the place in japan where she will be working. I can even meet the recruiter here in thailand and we can take some photographs together. We can then do some verifications and contacts. We can also investigate exactly how she would get her visa and its validity and who would be purchasing the plane ticket (assuming a round trip ticket with what return date) and how they would expect to be compensated for that.

No, no.

The recruiter will have to apply with the Immigration in Japan to obtain the "Certificate of Eligibility" for any kind of working wisa. Including "Entertainment Visa". All their details will be there (whether a hospital, a recruiter, Karaoke Bar, whatever) , that has to be sent to her, she applies with that document for Japanese visa.

Now, what they had applied for (and got it) could be different to what they told her and what may happen upon arrival to Japan. Murky recruitments are usually handled by Yakuzas, they don't take pictures or talk with you.

In the application form at the Japanese Embassy in Bangkok, when holding that "Certificate of Eligibility" there is a question: "Do you feel you may be subjected to human trafficking or engagement in illegal activities?".

One thick in the form's box, helped by a friend, could ruin all Yakuzas' efforts and keep the girl at home and safe.

The OP's lady friend has been specifically offered a job in Japan (NOT as a nurse in Bangkok!) - so the OP wants specific information on what often happens to Thai females who accept such offers.

No hint of racism at all.

What nonsense - some people will make any attempt, however feeble, to introduce the "racist" issue!

Patrick

he called em JAPS JAPS JAPS...............CANT BE MORE RACIST THAN THAT!

wikipedia has a differing viewpoint.

wikipedia can be edited by anyone....

Not so long ago, myself and some members of another (Swindon) forum where mucking about and decided that we wanted to get odds on Sheena Easton being the next Swindon Town F.C. manager. We actually achieved it and part of the plan involved changing the wikipedia site to show that Sheena Easton was actually the current Swindon manager, it stayed there for about a month.

It might sound off-topic but it shows just how much you cannot rely on wikipedia.

Find an article in English and use Google Translate to translate it to Thai. A new free service put out by Google a month ago or so. Works for me to show my girl English articles in Thai.

we actually tried that already. unfortunately most thais do not possess the critical thinking abilities to be able to comprehend a non-perfect translation.

and to the poster who told about the application process. thanks, that is good info to know