Has Tiger Motor Become Popular Overnight

• 3 weeks later...
Lucky it are hackers.... I was scared that everybody was looking for Motul motor oil....

Richard,

Several months back when I 1st tried to find out anything at all about Tiger it seemed like it was the best kept secret in Thailand,

It was only by finding this website & listening to you guys that I discovered any information on the brand at all.

now the Factory seem to have woken up & you have Pariya who is doing a great marketing / PR job for Tiger & new models.

the Bkk Motor show exposure with the sexy gals dident hurt Tiger at all, nor did the introduction of the new Retro & the TT 150, & thats on top of a huge number of cops now visible on the Tiger 200s.

Recently people it appears are talking really positively about their purchases & the general treatment both before & after purchase from the factory, plus the factory are both asking & listening to customers concerning possible improvements & that information just has to have been slowly filtering through to anyone investigating a purchase.

( the positive stuff & this forum has made me a purchaser thats for sure )

Just look how many non standard coloured yellow Boxer 250s they have sold after Charlie bought his & was prepared to share his experiences with anyone who was interested.

so yes I believe you are right & Tiger have finally been discovered as a serious player, & what ever else anyone likes to say their products appear to be both mechanically sound, reliable & excellent value for money, what else could one ask for, except a good dealer network & a possible 400cc version.

Bros.

• 2 weeks later...
Lucky it are hackers.... I was scared that everybody was looking for Motul motor oil....

Richard,

Several months back when I 1st tried to find out anything at all about Tiger it seemed like it was the best kept secret in Thailand,

It was only by finding this website & listening to you guys that I discovered any information on the brand at all.

now the Factory seem to have woken up & you have Pariya who is doing a great marketing / PR job for Tiger & new models.

the Bkk Motor show exposure with the sexy gals dident hurt Tiger at all, nor did the introduction of the new Retro & the TT 150, & thats on top of a huge number of cops now visible on the Tiger 200s.

Recently people it appears are talking really positively about their purchases & the general treatment both before & after purchase from the factory, plus the factory are both asking & listening to customers concerning possible improvements & that information just has to have been slowly filtering through to anyone investigating a purchase.

( the positive stuff & this forum has made me a purchaser thats for sure )

Just look how many non standard coloured yellow Boxer 250s they have sold after Charlie bought his & was prepared to share his experiences with anyone who was interested.

so yes I believe you are right & Tiger have finally been discovered as a serious player, & what ever else anyone likes to say their products appear to be both mechanically sound, reliable & excellent value for money, what else could one ask for, except a good dealer network & a possible 400cc version.

Bros.

Bros says:

what else could one ask for, except a good dealer network & a possible 400cc version.

Frank replies:

Sure, I am also waiting for a 400cc version that hopefully will soon come by.