Dan Sai Pee Ta Koon Festival

ray23

This is truly an amazing event, we went last year had to stay in Phu Ruea coulnd't get a room in Dan Sai, so if have interest I would strongly suggest trying to secure a room now. Don't wait if want to be in Dan Sai.

June 26th to the 28th my guess the big day will be the Saturday the 27th.

Does anyone have any contacts in Dan Sai?

http://www.tourismthailand.org/festival-ev...ent-4976-1.html

This is the closest hotel I could find

DanSai Resort Hotel

089-277-1251

Theres nothing fancy about this place but it is the closest one to the festival, last time we stayed 35 Klms away, this is a popular event and that is why I went today and Looked for hotel rooms today if yuo want to go and want to stay in Dan Sai, I stongly recommend you book hotels now.

Fan rooms are 750, air con 1K per night.

The lady is going to want a deposit so you will probably have to do a bank transfer. But, you will need to work that out with her. She does not speak english so you need a Thai Speaker.

If you guys haven't been to this before it is one heck of a lot of fun, enough so that this the second time for me in as many years. Should be more fun this time we don't have to ride 35 Klms back to the room. Heck I might even have a beer and I don't even drink.

Remember I said it was not a fancy hotel but it's clean and comfortable and close.

• 1 month later...

Leaving from Udon

My intention is to leave Friday Morning between 0800 and 0900 secure the rooms then going for a ride in the general area.

If you want to meet with me let me know if I know I will meet you at the Caltex on Nung Bua Lampho Highway. Remember I'm Mr. Cha Cha. It's my understanding that Eagle Riders has a ride plan of their own. I don't know what it is. For that you need to contact them.

If I don't hear from anyone I will go when the urge hits me

Looking forward to a great weekend with everyone.