Balance Sheet

basjke

Hi I haven't filled my tax balance sheet yet for my company that only owns a house due to the fact that my usual accountant suddenly stopped his business.

Any advice where to do and what the going prices are?Thanks in advance.

Just had mine done this week by a company in Rungland (off South road) named Natcha Consultants they are a law and buisness firm cost me 12000 baht for everything.

Done know if they are the cheapest but they have done my balance sheet for the last 4 years with no problems .

I pay 15 thousand a Year, for the paperwork to be done, and then i pay a small fee for the actual tax - this is done yearly. The place I use is very profeshional, they call me every year to remind me its due. Get back to me if your interested and i will send you the Phone number.

Edited by pattaya_girl

Just had mine done this week by a company in Rungland (off South road) named Natcha Consultants they are a law and buisness firm cost me 12000 baht for everything.

Done know if they are the cheapest but they have done my balance sheet for the last 4 years with no problems .

Been to rungland yesterday but couldn't find natcha consultants.Can you maybe give me a hint where in rungland I should look.

Been to rungland yesterday but couldn't find natcha consultants.Can you maybe give me a hint where in rungland I should look.

No problem..........there official address is 193/190 Moo 10 Moobahn Rungland South Pattaya...Tel 038 713670 or the guy who does my books mobile is 016875188 (from his card)

.............if you enter Rungland from south road then its on the left approx 400m into the soi..............its actually a corner shophouse type premises with darkened windows..................from what i remember there is a lady with a foodcart on the opposite corner.

hope that helps......

No problem..........there official address is 193/190 Moo 10 Moobahn Rungland South Pattaya...Tel 038 713670 or the guy who does my books mobile is 016875188 (from his card)

.............if you enter Rungland from south road then its on the left approx 400m into the soi..............its actually a corner shophouse type premises with darkened windows..................from what i remember there is a lady with a foodcart on the opposite corner.

hope that helps......

Thanks for the info Thaiflyer.Contacted them by phone the other day and will visit them soon.I was a bit confused that the deadline for submitting the balance sheet was end of April but it is end of May.