Triple Entry Tr From Helsinki Getting Harder To Get

First of all I just want to say that I am not a newbie with tourist visas. Just asking someone to check these dates since the thai embassy in helsinki decided to start asking for plane tickets for your whole trip(including atleast entering thailand the 2nd and 3rd time) if you want multiple entries. This was confirmed by another forum and a friend you just applied for a visa there.

Last year I got a triple entry with only a return ticket left.

My plan is to go to the embassy on 15th June and ask for a triple entry tourist visa. The "enter before" date should be 14th of december (last year my "date of issue" was 18th June and "enter before" 17 December)

my flight arrives back to thailand on 26th June. This should give me until 23rd September with extension when I would need to do a border run. Arriving back the same day my 60 day stamp should give me until 21st november and since my "enter before" date should be 14th December I would have to decide if it is worth the 1900 baht to extend the visa+leave the country+be back on 13rd of December or just leave the country on 21st of November and come back, again, before 13rd December 23.59.59

So I would atleast need tickets for 23rd of September but I dont know about the rest

What would you do?

Do you think it might be possible that they are only asking for these things since it is the free visa period and I might get lucky because when I go there it is not free visas anymore? (I know that with thai logic no one can give me a direct answer to this but just what you feel is enough)