The Sick Cow Story

rideswings

Here I am married for almost two months, ready to go back today to the USA for 3 weeks and my wife just gave me the sick cow story. One of her dads baby cows is sick and they need money to give it medical attention.

I thought this only happens to Farang suckers who dont live here and are in telecommunication relationships but I was wrong. I guess all the money I have given her and her family doesnt mean anything. They are trying to get every nickel out of me before I go back to the USA.

Needless to say I am not giving her or her family any more money. I already paid sin sid and 3 bahts gold two months ago.

For a culture as polite as the Thais seem to have, they have alot of nerve and are rude in many other respects.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and what bar did she come from.......lol.

and you didnt realize something amiss w all the money you gave her and her family....................lol.

Sir, cows do get sick ya know......................lol. and they do need medical attention...............lol.

Here I am married for almost two months, ready to go back today to the USA for 3 weeks and my wife just gave me the sick cow story. One of her dads baby cows is sick and they need money to give it medical attention.

I thought this only happens to Farang suckers who dont live here and are in telecommunication relationships but I was wrong. I guess all the money I have given her and her family doesnt mean anything. They are trying to get every nickel out of me before I go back to the USA.

Needless to say I am not giving her or her family any more money. I already paid sin sid and 3 bahts gold two months ago.

For a culture as polite as the Thais seem to have, they have alot of nerve and are rude in many other respects.

That's your biggest mistake, sin sod and gold.

I did neither and when the Mrs rolls out the sick dog, cattle, chicken routine _ I simply reply "Honey, you knew I was a cheap bastard before we got married, why should it change now".

That's your biggest mistake, sin sod and gold.

I did neither and when the Mrs rolls out the sick dog, cattle, chicken routine _ I simply reply "Honey, you knew I was a cheap bastard before we got married, why should it change now".

hard to stop once you start.

Contrary to popular Falang wisdom, Thai bovines do from time to time need a veterinarian's hand and aren't blessed with eternal life.

Chai, and contrary to Thai wisdom, sick cows happened long before it became the norm to ask farang to finance their sicknesses.

Tell her You have E Mailed the Symptoms to Your friend in the states who is a Expert Cow Vet

He has come back to say not to wast any money on the cow it will Make no differance

death will come soon. Your Vet Friend as seen lots like this one. Sorry and all that

• Like 1

Contrary to popular Falang wisdom, Thai bovines do from time to time need a veterinarian's hand and aren't blessed with eternal life.

I think that the Khwai has made an udderly good point here.

not bad, thought for a minute you might put your hoof in your mouth but that one rolled out smoother than a calf's nose after feeding.

well the OP is viewing the topic....

can you enlighten us with answers to the questions??????

Just because his name shows up on the bottom of the page does not mean he is sitting at his computer right now. I leave mine on all the time and i am not sitting at the computer 24 hours a day.

OP I would have thought also that your father in law would have been a bit more appreciative as you were buying him a new tractor as per your previous post...

"I`m looking to buy my father-in-law a tractor to use on his farm. Does anyone know where I can buy a new or used one near Udonthani? Thanks."

Seriously mate sounds like you got yourself some catch there be careful and wise.

Ok here is today.....teacup wisdom

"As long as there are nit-wit farangs around, there will be a cow born every minute" :o

wow Teacup, that time in the USA has paid off, did you take evening philosophy courses at LA EX?

not that bad huh............even with the budget cut in teacher pays :D

Why is it so expensive when a cow gets sick? Medication can't be all that much for cattle can it? Maybe you should go and see the cow personally to determine how sick it is. If they are just trying to get money out of you then their gig will be up if you don't see a sick cow, if they really do have a sick cow then you will be able to help.