The Sick Cow Story

rideswings

-Sabum-

Yes, illiterate and crazy, but nobody is perfect.

-goodheartman-

I not qualfied to give advice, you write.

I think, -as been there and done that-, I very much qualified to write about that what I know,

it seems more likely that you are not qulified to write here, just falling from the tree in that forum

and maybe never have been in Asia. Yes sir?

By the way, you read, write but not all comes to your brain.

I have 3 boys from 2 GF here in TH (I wrote that) and 2 more boys with a Ex GF in Austria.

I not order one of the childs to be made, but when a woman want to get pregnant she will get.

So, maybe ask them what they had been thinking-they wanted to catch a falang with a "good heart", (the same happened in my home country)

and not only one same you, who gives himself this, in reality -I am sure completely unfitting name,

you are that kind of guy who only thinks for himself and NOBODY else!

I take care my children, what problem do you have with children from other people,

go back in the whole where you come from one or two days ago!

No, better go to hel_l, there are already some of your friends who breeth now hot air,

before they, same you wrote hot, thin air sentences into that otherwise and normaly good forum!

-razzell-

You know what happens when you make love?

That is the act you make so woman get pregnant,

when you now only make shorttimes or are such an a.....le that woman do not want to have a child with you, or when you do not f...

So how should you get children?

I am so a nice guy, that everybody wants children from me.

Bob Marley died with 36 or 38 and had 13 children from I think 9 wifes and GF.

Clint Easwood has 6 or 7 children from 5 or 6 wifes, GF, similar the black guy from 'Miami Vice"

So I am in good company with my 5 sons from 3 woman.

-rideswings-

You mean 4.000.- Baht in the month she will make in the US if she gets a job? What kind of job is that? Is there a 0 missing, not?

quite the comedian sir!

and yes i dont think you are qualified to give advice to good people! and please stop ordering kids!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. You sound a good guy and you're taking all the hard knocks on the chin.

But listen, don't be a punch bag! :D

All the best and good luck for the future :o

I really don't understand why everybody is feeling sorry for the OP; he started it by giving out of his free will money to the family; not just sin sot but while staying there threw in a tractor and a motorbike in the mix. That must have been hundreds of thousands of Baht of investment.

Then, without obvious reason while leaving for his home country he put in the brakes and is refusing money. Expectations will have been raised, plans be made, and a minor thing like a sick cow lets him throw an (for the Thai side) absolutely unexplainable and unreasonable fit. As the saying goes: 'asking costs nothing'.

So very often I read on this forum that the Thais are masterminds in pulling money from foreigners pockets; I actually have not seen that many real clever scams -- but much more often foreigners who literally forced money onto their spouses to 'buy' their love or 'rescue' them from their 'hard life'.

Most people who come to me to cry themselves out after such a story I ask, if they were not happy in their relationship and felt loved. Mostly, the answer is yes, and bingo, that is exactly what they paid for.

Normally money can't buy love, so they actually got a pretty good deal and should see it as such.

I think that I've read the same posts as you and I'm pretty sure that rideswings DID NOT pay for the tractor. The tractor idea was put on hold.

It does look like he was going down the same path to ruin as many farang have done before. Now he's come to his senses and there is a chance that he can make this work.

Rideswings, you only have one chance to make this work and that is to take charge of your life and hers. TELL her what she can expect from you in future, don't pussy foot around just explain exactly what she is going to get out of spending her life with you. Give her the choice, she either stays with you on your terms or she does the other thing. If she agrees to your terms, don't think that it's over, because it wont be. There will be more episodes when she will try to make you feel guilty or use what ever weapon she has to get money from you. If you stand firm and take good care of her, there's a good chance that she will accept, especially if she feels secure and believes in you.

Many people will tell you that Thais do not look further into the future than the end of their noses, they live for today and dont consider the consequenses of their actions. They don't plan for the future. In many cases this is true, but not all. Some of them consider the future and have to use experience to guide them. If they've had a man promise them the earth only to piss off as soon as the going gets a bit tough, they will think that you will be the same. When they are a bit older and younger girls are throwing themselves at a rich farang how can they compete? They think that they cannot so try to get as much cash now as security for their future. Women do realise that their looks only last for so long and don't trust a man to stay with them when younger prettier girls are on offer. You have to convince her that it doesn't matter that she will get older and that you will stay with her forever.

You have to decide whether she is a scammer, trying to bleed you dry before moving on to her next victim or if she is genuinely concerned about being left high and dry when her looks have gone.

Good luck with whichever path you choose

Sorry if I rambled a bit, lack of sleep!

-goodheartman-

And yes, I still think that you are that kind of 2 liner Posters I hate,

they are same your quotes, for nothing good!

And yes, I do not think that you are qualified to decide who can give advice to (good) people.

What advice did you give in your statements?

Only bad mouth speaking (writing), joking Ha,HA so sanuk, som nam na? FOR NOTHING GOOD!

And please stop ordering me to do what you want!

Special anonymus, very BRAVE, give me a PM than we can connect and contact and tell me eye to eye your opinion!

I order kids, when and where? I have them, but I DID NOT ORDER THEM!

What you write is the opposite from the truth and what I wrote.

I know you -GOODHEARTMAN-?

will walk away from any child you did not order, thats how good you are, I think.

By the way, I know a man from my country, he was cook on cruising ships for years and spent his free time in TH,

who has 3 children with 3 ladys and not with one he stays in contact sends money.

Because there was some bad speaking fighting and thats it for him.

He is now in Cambodia with his new Thai GF and opened a business. This new Thai GF left her 3 year old Thai daughter alone with Mama in TH.

That are the GOOD PEOPLE, yes sir?

I could made an operation to make me steril, but I did not like operations

and I could have fuc_ked only with condom but who makes that for years with the same GF?

The children come after some time (2,3 or more years)

Any other way I tried that my GF not get pregnant and even than abortion would be a possibility,

(My Thai GF was at that time in my homecountry, abortions allowed, but it was a NO!

But there was one abortion in my life, long time ago, when I was 22 and my than Austrian GF was 19.

If that GF would have got the Baby, maybe my life would run an other path, but she said under tears yes.)

Anyway, who can enforce his will on a woman you love and who has complete other ideas and thoughts concerning pregnancy?

Easy to speak from outside about other peoples lifes without knowing anything from the circumstences.

Edited by ALFREDO

Exactly. You sound a good guy and you're taking all the hard knocks on the chin.

But listen, don't be a punch bag! :D

All the best and good luck for the future :D

I really don't understand why everybody is feeling sorry for the OP; he started it by giving out of his free will money to the family; not just sin sot but while staying there threw in a tractor and a motorbike in the mix. That must have been hundreds of thousands of Baht of investment.

Then, without obvious reason while leaving for his home country he put in the brakes and is refusing money. Expectations will have been raised, plans be made, and a minor thing like a sick cow lets him throw an (for the Thai side) absolutely unexplainable and unreasonable fit. As the saying goes: 'asking costs nothing'.

So very often I read on this forum that the Thais are masterminds in pulling money from foreigners pockets; I actually have not seen that many real clever scams -- but much more often foreigners who literally forced money onto their spouses to 'buy' their love or 'rescue' them from their 'hard life'.

Most people who come to me to cry themselves out after such a story I ask, if they were not happy in their relationship and felt loved. Mostly, the answer is yes, and bingo, that is exactly what they paid for.

Normally money can't buy love, so they actually got a pretty good deal and should see it as such.

It does look like he was going down the same path to ruin as many farang have done before. Now he's come to his senses and there is a chance that he can make this work.

Give her the choice, she either stays with you on your terms or she does the other thing. If she agrees to your terms, don't think that it's over, because it wont be. There will be more episodes when she will try to make you feel guilty or use what ever weapon she has to get money from you.

You have to decide whether she is a scammer, trying to bleed you dry before moving on to her next victim or if she is genuinely concerned about being left high and dry when her looks have gone.

Good luck with whichever path you choose

Sorry if I rambled a bit, lack of sleep!

Sounds like a wonderful relationship - stay (on my terms) if you're genuinely concerned about being left high and dry when your looks have gone! Meanwhile, I'll just wait for the future episodes when you will try to make me feel guilty or use what ever weapon you have to get money from me. :o

on a downer........can someone tell me what the future holds for these 2 young uns.

Good point. A Thai is going nowhere fast unless they have a Masters degree. I hope the father can afford this. There's a luk krueng tuk tuk driver in Chiang Mai. The farang father must have been a total tosser.

"Honey, you knew I was a cheap bastard before we got married, why should it change now".

Excellent response!

:D

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the OP has already admitted he pretended he wasn't a 'cheap bastard' before they got married! :o

Here I am married for almost two months, ready to go back today to the USA for 3 weeks and my wife just gave me the sick cow story. One of her dads baby cows is sick and they need money to give it medical attention.

I thought this only happens to Farang suckers who dont live here and are in telecommunication relationships but I was wrong. I guess all the money I have given her and her family doesnt mean anything. They are trying to get every nickel out of me before I go back to the USA.

Needless to say I am not giving her or her family any more money. I already paid sin sid and 3 bahts gold two months ago.

For a culture as polite as the Thais seem to have, they have alot of nerve and are rude in many other respects.

I'm sorry, but I feel I have to burst a few bubbles of the hypocrites that have ridiculled ' rideswing'. From the years I've lived in Thailand I would say that about 75% of farangs, that I know, are getting creamed off by their Thai wives. I don't see that I live in a 'enclave'. Put that in relation to the amount of bad posts on this thread then I would say there's a lot more posters like 'rideswing' that don't know. I include myself in that as one never knows until..........

The guys I know that are getting 'creamed off', either don't know, or are in denile, because to face up to it means returning home to be ridiculled by friends who said "we told you so". In my opinion 'rideswing', credit to you for being open and 'wanke_rs' that belittled you.

Here I am married for almost two months, ready to go back today to the USA for 3 weeks and my wife just gave me the sick cow story. One of her dads baby cows is sick and they need money to give it medical attention.

I thought this only happens to Farang suckers who dont live here and are in telecommunication relationships but I was wrong. I guess all the money I have given her and her family doesnt mean anything. They are trying to get every nickel out of me before I go back to the USA.

Needless to say I am not giving her or her family any more money. I already paid sin sid and 3 bahts gold two months ago.

For a culture as polite as the Thais seem to have, they have alot of nerve and are rude in many other respects.

I'm sorry, but I feel I have to burst a few bubbles of the hypocrites that have ridiculled ' rideswing'. From the years I've lived in Thailand I would say that about 75% of farangs, that I know, are getting creamed off by their Thai wives. I don't see that I live in a 'enclave'. Put that in relation to the amount of bad posts on this thread then I would say there's a lot more posters like 'rideswing' that don't know. I include myself in that as one never knows until..........

The guys I know that are getting 'creamed off', either don't know, or are in denile, because to face up to it means returning home to be ridiculled by friends who said "we told you so". In my opinion 'rideswing', credit to you for being open and 'wanke_rs' that belittled you.

Right,i was "creamed off" too,and it's experience in the end..But i can't help smiling when i hear people so gullible. :o But love is blind,they say

on a downer........can someone tell me what the future holds for these 2 young uns.

Good point. A Thai is going nowhere fast unless they have a Masters degree. I hope the father can afford this. There's a luk krueng tuk tuk driver in Chiang Mai. The farang father must have been a total tosser.

-Loaded-

Until now my sons had the best life in theire villages and they live in houses I financed (mostly) they go in private school and Kindergarten. The future, who knows the future?

I see many couple, Thaimothers and Falangfathers in Isaan and whole Thailand with mixed children,

but the negative thinking from -Loaded- and -goodheartman- do not come in my mind.

I think positive and you should ask your questions the women, the mothers, not only in Thailand but also in Europe and elsewhere.

What will be later?

How many women get pregnant for short sighted gain? That does not only happen in Thailand!

-goodheartman-

What a joke!

Maybe you tell a little more about your life, when you always have to give so good? advises.

Where does that perfect right and wrong knowledge come from, from books?

-Loaded-

Until now my sons had the best life in theire villages and they live in houses I financed (mostly) they go in private school and Kindergarten. The future, who knows the future?

I see many couple, Thaimothers and Falangfathers in Isaan and whole Thailand with mixed children,

but the negative thinking from -Loaded- and -goodheartman- do not come in my mind.

I think positive and you should ask your questions the women, the mothers, not only in Thailand but also in Europe and elsewhere.

What will be later?

How many women get pregnant for short sighted gain? That does not only happen in Thailand!

-goodheartman-

What a joke!

Maybe you tell a little more about your life, when you always have to give so good? advises.

Please learn when to stop!! You've made appalling life choices in the past which has resulted in (I've lost track!) five children without their father?

Instead of learning by your mistakes, you're thinking "I see many couple, Thaimothers and Falangfathers in Isaan and whole Thailand with mixed children" and thinking - hey, it's OK, I can do it all again because this time (unlike the previous times :o ) I'm really in love.

As for the comment "How many women get pregnant for short sighted gain? That does not only happen in Thailand!" No, it doesn't - although its far more common here!

Please, please don't think about bringing yet another child of yours into the world. :D

That's your biggest mistake, sin sod and gold.

I did neither and when the Mrs rolls out the sick dog, cattle, chicken routine _ I simply reply "Honey, you knew I was a cheap bastard before we got married, why should it change now".

Totally agree.

Did her father pay for the wedding and you kept all the envelopes and got loads of presents and stuff ? Why not ? That is what happens at western weddings. Oh, I forgot, she is not western. The OP forgot that he is not Thai :o

So papa has a business involving keeping animals. What would he do if the daughter had not met an ATM ? And what brand of whisky did he blow the sin sot on ?

Sorry and I really am sorry for the OP but he had made his bed and is now finding out what it is like to lie in it.

I did pay a sin sod but after time the wifey now knows that I am a cheap ba$tard. Its all about drawing the line. When to say NO. Enough is enough. My wife, I think is one of the lucky ones to have lived in a western country. She has seen what I earn and what needs to be paid and how its earned. I think this a key factor in a farang -Thai relationship.

I did pay a sin sod but after time the wifey now knows that I am a cheap ba$tard. Its all about drawing the line. When to say NO. Enough is enough. My wife, I think is one of the lucky ones to have lived in a western country. She has seen what I earn and what needs to be paid and how its earned. I think this a key factor in a farang -Thai relationship.

I have to agree with you there. There is a marked difference between my friends' wives who have spent a few years in the west and those who have never left Thailand. Once they see and accept that every Farang does not have a money tree growing in the garden, they mostly have more respect for money.

Years ago, I was of the opinion that it was best to live with them here in Thailand. I now support entirely the opposing view.

Why ? well initially I thought that their hankering for home, their family and familiarity would be so important that it could destroy or harm the relationship. There were other factors but I am keeping it relatively short and simplistic. In the last couple of years, I am not sure when exactly I changed my viewpoint, I have come to believe that it is not only easier but almost imperative that you take her out of Thailand, certainly for the younger guys, the guys who are still working etc.

My main argument for this is the fundamental need for them to understand where you come from, as in the west, not your home town. Perhaps the biggest lesson they can only learn outside Thailand is the value of money. When there is no-one to borrow the cost of the next meal from, where people have to keep something back for the rainy day, when the help they have relied on is 6000 miles or more away, then perhaps they can grow up, take some responsibility and adapt because I do not see them adapting very well when they remain in Thailand.

I agree with you longstebe and your wife having lived abroad previously is perhaps as effective as you living with her there now.

I grew up bloody quick when I left home with next to no money at 16 and what growing up I had left to do was done when I left the UK at 17. As an adult, this process was completed when I moved permanently to Spain around 21. I suspect that though there are problems with Thais in your own country, the problems are less and more easily resolved than they are when living in Thailand. They can finally learn that we really don't believe in sick buffalos because no-one does. The whole of the west knows it is a bullshit lie. Many westerners in Thailand eve start to believe it is actually true !

jts - that sounds like good advice. lots of small gifts. i can go on like that forever, 100 baht here, 100 baht there. but the big gifts are history.

GHman - yeah i still want her because i love her. I loved her from the first time i saw her as a person that would take care of me and that I would like to take care of. maybe she doesnt love me the same way, but neither did my ex-wife of 16 years. thats life.

SamuiBC - saying no feels good and might insure a longer relationship if she truly is a good one. but her mom is a big factor, and a greedy one at that.

thanks for everyones input.

Good luck :o

-Loaded-

What will be later?

-goodheartman-

What a joke!

Please learn when to stop!! You've made appalling life choices in the past which has resulted in (I've lost track!) five children without their father?

Instead of learning by your mistakes, you're thinking "I see many couple, Thaimothers and Falangfathers in Isaan and whole Thailand with mixed children" and thinking - hey, it's OK, I can do it all again because this time (unlike the previous times :D ) I'm really in love.

As for the comment "How many women get pregnant for short sighted gain? That does not only happen in Thailand!" No, it doesn't - although its far more common here!

Please, please don't think about bringing yet another child of yours into the world. :D

can you write clearer sir. i think alfREdo may take this as a compliment :D:o

many say they dont masterbate but they do.

same concept with farang giving money to support thai family. many say they dont but they do. THEY HAVE TOO! or theyd be shunned by the village people.

some say farangs are treated by rock stars, my contention is they are as long as they spend like one :o:D:D

-Loaded-

What will be later?

-goodheartman-

What a joke!

Instead of learning by your mistakes, you're thinking "I see many couple, Thaimothers and Falangfathers in Isaan and whole Thailand with mixed children" and thinking - hey, it's OK, I can do it all again because this time (unlike the previous times :) ) I'm really in love.

F1fanatic

To stop? So I have to stop f...ing? And be in relationships? What lifechoices I made, when the women i stay together decide to get pregnant?

Who says, I not together with my Thaichildren? With two I life and one I see often.

-Not bring one more child in this world?-

Are you insane, that you can write to a woman not to a man!

A man can only take always a CONDOM, who likes that? Or make an operation to get steril-I fear operations.

Otherwise a man cannot decide if a GF gets pregnant or/and delivers.

My GF in Austria is the best example, she had 10 years to learn how to take care not to get pregnant after the first child, but she wanted a second one and she got it.

Alfredo you've got the mind of a teenage boy... completely nonsensical. I've had TONS of sex... TONS of girlfriends... Ive NEVER gotten a girl pregnant, take responsibility and make sure they don't. Really is that simple.

"Here I am married for almost two months,...and my wife just gave me the sick cow story... I already paid sin sid and 3 bahts gold two months ago.

For a culture as polite as the Thais seem to have, they have alot of nerve and are rude in many other respects."

Personally, I think telling strangers that you're angry with and mistrusting of your wife and her family is rude. You're a big boy and you should realize that the gold and sin sod are just a down payment for a miserable life. You're unhappy after 60 days, and I'd bet your relationship won't last 60 weeks.

-Sabum-

HOW so sure? Mr. Super, please advise me.

Not tell me that you take always a condom in years long relationship with the same girl!

You cut your Samenline ok, I fear from that.

Or, the girls-women know you blow her head off or water them with her pregnant body in the next lake,

if they dare to tell you from a pregnancy or just think from one.

By the way, tough man, do you still hit your GF? Than I understand your story.

Or you had never longer, some days, lasting relationships.

Or you are such a guy, NOBODY wants to have child with, only just a F..., not more worth!

TONS of girls I had also and no shorttimer or some weeks girl got pregnant,

thats all long relationships, at least 18 month, 2 years, 3 years 5 years 10 years stay together before pregnancy, who have children with me.

Edited by ALFREDO

Well said sir!

The only mistake rideswings made was failing to recognise his blindside before his wife did.

I often feel after reading the input to these threads that many men think this only happens in Thailand.

The only mistake rideswings made was failing to recognise his blindside before his wife did.

I often feel after reading the input to these threads that many men think this only happens in Thailand.

Could be, that many men cannot find a wife somewhere else and therefore don't know about it.

-Birdman-

Did you have a problem to get satisfaction, sex and even love in your country? Why you think many others have that problem?

Many and I had no problem with that (find a girl, woman, love in the homecountry), but its nicer here in most ways than in Europe,

so wyh not stay if you can.

-Birdman-

Did you have a problem to get satisfaction, sex and even love in your country? Why you think many others have that problem?

Many and I had no problem with that (find a girl, woman, love in the homecountry), but its nicer here in most ways than in Europe,

so wyh not stay if you can.

ALFREDO-I did not speak about me and you do not have to prove something to me.

FYI: there would be a huge percentage less foreigners in T, if that problem would not exist. (and posters at TV as well)

But they are here, forced more or less involuntary to satisfy their longings and feelings by getting a woman.

So, if someone cannot find a woman back home, he does not know about the dramatic consequences, which can or cannot influence a relationship betw. man and woman - that to explain the repley of qwertz's post.

Capito?