Photo Printing In Chiang Mai

mike44

I've always used the little shop right across from the Chiang Mai gate (outside near the corner). They have done hundreds of photos for me with no problems. Even the 12 x 16 inch blowups have been excellent. The price has been the same as anywhere else.

Digital Photo Studio,

3rd Floor, Airport Plaza (next to Big Camera)

This is the best quality and most reliable place I know in Chiang Mai, especially for bigger prints. That said if you just want to print out a couple of dozen 4x6s then anywhere where they have plenty of customers to keep the chemicals fresh will do fine. There's a couple in the basement of Kad Suan Kaew that are OK too. Most prices are similar around town so unless you've got a big job to do it's not worth doing a lot of shopping around.

Digital Photo Studio,

This is the best quality and most reliable place I know in Chiang Mai, especially for bigger prints. That said if you just want to print out a couple of dozen 4x6s then anywhere where they have plenty of customers to keep the chemicals fresh will do fine. There's a couple in the basement of Kad Suan Kaew that are OK too. Most prices are similar around town so unless you've got a big job to do it's not worth doing a lot of shopping around.

I second that...they are excellent. (Digital Photo Studio)

Digital Photo Studio,

Thanks I'll try Digital Photo Studio

Digital Photo Studio,

Thanks I'll try Digital Photo Studio

Opposite the Duang Tawan Towers (Centara Hotel), just next to the 7/11 is a good printing shop as well, very good for large photos and stuff. Had many photos printed out there.

B/R

Mitknight