Cultivator / Tiller For Rent In Phuket?

It is a garden job indeed, around 70 sqm. A small tiller will do. The soil is either rock hard, or sticky. Hiring labour is an option, but I refuse to pay farang prices. Most jobs in/around the house I end up doing myself. Cheapest and the job gets done well. Or are you available :o? haha

'And you don't think you'll be paying farang rates to hire a tiller? :D

"Rock hard or sticky" would indicate a lack of organic matter. Buy 10 bags of kee vuare/moo whatever. 5 bags of burnt rice husks. 5 bags of coire (shredded coconut husk) Water the area copiously overnight. 2 labour will dig it over in about 2 hours. Add the bags of goodies :D and get them to dig it over again.

There. For about 7/800 Baht you've got 70 sq mtr that will grow concrete posts. :D

'And whilst the boys are slaving away, you sit watching, sipping cold cocktails/tea whatever.

'Or you could <deleted> about with a rototiller for a day, lose a few toes :o stink of diesel, sweat and shit. The choice is yours.

Regards.

if sipping cold beers is ok too, then you got me convinced. Guess you are right, if I can find someone for that kind of money, I would be nuts to do it myself. Thanx for the advice for improving the soil! Kee kon will work too? Just shit in the garden for a few weeks :o