Cheapest Place To Play Near Bkk Or Pattaya

The cheapest 18 hole course in Bangkok is Royal Dusit in Phitsanuloke Road. The green fee at the weekend is 500 Baht and 160 for the caddy fee. I think the club rental is about 300 Baht.

Be warned though, that this course isn't the best. In fact last time I played it many of the fairways and bunkers were unplayable as there had been a downpour the night before.

Muang Ake up at Pahonyothin 87 has a cheap deal on their Sport's Day on a Monday. The prices are similar to the Royal Dusit ones mentioned above but the standard of the course is a lot better.

Unico is 480 green fee, which is pretty good and not too far from central Bangkok.

If you want a longer drive check out Blue Sapphire in Kanchanaburi, cracking course and 400bht for 36 holes up until the end of June.

Unico is 480 green fee, which is pretty good and not too far from central Bangkok.

Mr Toad, do you know how much it is for a game at Unico at the weekend? Also can you just turn up and get on the course without pre booking? I've always fancied playing a round at Unico but I've never got round to it as you never know what to expect when you turn up at a course for the first time.

Mr Toad, do you know how much it is for a game at Unico at the weekend? Also can you just turn up and get on the course without pre booking? I've always fancied playing a round at Unico but I've never got round to it as you never know what to expect when you turn up at a course for the first time.

Not sure what it is at the wekend Spit. I'm guessing it's over 1,000. It's 480 a Friday. BTW Macanllo played there yesterday, said it was an OK course, but quite narrow. I'm playing Pinehurst this weekend, which for afternoon golf after 3.30 is 1,400.

Sattahip naval base is under 500 baht for 18 hole golf.Realy its a 9 hole course with the tee offs spaced different on the back 9.not a bad course for the price especialy if you arent that good,but you have to hit straight or else you will have a big score.Dont know the cost of golf clubs to rent,any pm got ideas of average cost as i have a couple of spare bags for anybody in Pattaya tor rent.

Plutoluong Navy Base in Pattaya is B1020, green fees, buggy, caddy fee, (plus tip) and B300 to rent clubs. This is only on Tues. and Thurs. If in Pattaya and need transport we play every Tuesday out of Rabbi's Elephant Bar. Transport B200 and club rental B200.