Thaivisa's Annual Chiang Mai Party - Invitation!

bazmlb

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newbies are more interesting in a business sense. So it was counterproductive to exclude them and just have a bunch of old-hand know-it-alls gobble up all the free beer.

And, that's assuming they're actually newbies and not just some rather notorious loud-mouth regulars who are now suddenly girlie-shy to show up in real life face to face, but they don't want to miss out on any free beer and food, so........ :)

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Newbies are more interesting in a business sense. So it was counterproductive to exclude them and just have a bunch of old-hand know-it-alls gobble up all the free beer.

And, that's assuming they're actually newbies and not just some rather notorious loud-mouth regulars who are now suddenly girlie-shy to show up in real life face to face, but they don't want to miss out on any free beer and food, so........ :)

That is waht I thought also, do you think they will disguise themselves also?

Too many newbie's, what happened with the old rule?

I think the word has got out that there is free food and free booze.

I think there are around 50 posters with 5 posts or less :)

Can't blame them though, I hope they have a great time :D

You're all newbies until you've been there for at least two or three years (new nics don't count)... and on these occasions buying beers for the platinums up should be compulsory :)

I think the word has got out that there is free food and free booze.

I think there are around 50 posters with 5 posts or less :)

Can't blame them though, I hope they have a great time :D

I'm not really a newbie and if I have to pay, I will be there too.

I read Thaivisa for many years, but this time I'm in Thailand on the right time for the BBQ.

See you there.

And greetings to you all.

I won't be able to join the party. My name can be removed from the list. Anyways, thanks to Thaivisa for the kind invitation.

If MonsieurHulot isn't going, I think that I will give up my two seats also. The truth is that the place will be packed to the gills and it will seem lonely without Blinky Bill to sort out the riff-raff.

Please cancel my 2 places.

I will be arriving in Chiang Mai 24th June. I hope the party is in full swing by then. I heard you Chiang Mai'ans party well :)

BTW, wht is the correct collective noun for a group of partying Thai Visa people.

Edited by laphroaig

Alright, looks like I'll get a flight on China Airlines on the 5th, so it will be my first evening out when I get back, if I'm allowed in! So calibanjr. +wife, please. Thanks.

Edited by calibanjr.

I won't be able to join the party. My name can be removed from the list. Anyways, thanks to Thaivisa for the kind invitation.

If MonsieurHulot isn't going, I think that I will give up my two seats also. The truth is that the place will be packed to the gills and it will seem lonely without Blinky Bill to sort out the riff-raff.

Please cancel my 2 places.

SAY IT AIN'T SO, George! I'm gonna be JUST rolling in and you'll bail on me? Well, I'll still stop by the store to bug ya.

I will be arriving in Chiang Mai 24th June. I hope the party is in full swing by then. I heard you Chiang Mai'ans party well :)

BTW, wht is the correct collective noun for a group of partying Thai Visa people.

a burger?

I will be arriving in Chiang Mai 24th June. I hope the party is in full swing by then. I heard you Chiang Mai'ans party well :D

a burger?

:)

Signups will close at midnight on the 31st of May 2009 so preparations can begin for the event.

Hope to see you all there!

Thanks again to our Sponsors and Tuskers the Home of Thaivisa in Chiang Mai.

tuskers.gif

donsfoods3.gif

nanaproducts.gif

If you are interested in hosting a Thaivisa event in your area please contact marketing[a]thaivisa.com for further details.

Midnight in what timezone? :)

Signups will close at midnight on the 31st of May 2009 so preparations can begin for the event.

Hope to see you all there!

Thanks again to our Sponsors and Tuskers the Home of Thaivisa in Chiang Mai.

tuskers.gif

donsfoods3.gif

nanaproducts.gif

If you are interested in hosting a Thaivisa event in your area please contact marketing[a]thaivisa.com for further details.