What A Brave Thai Girl Really Thinks Of Thaksin

ThNiner

I agree What a mouth though.... she does none a service with it.

Brave girl??

Did someone say they respect that kind of talk?

Sad days indeed

I have no horse in the race but folks like this who show ignorance & hatred

help none especially Thailand.

Brave girl??

Sad days indeed

She obviously shows a lot of hatred, but I don't see where you can say that she's ignorant. All the things she says about Thaksin have been well documented. She is pretty well informed to me.

Brave girl??

Sad days indeed

Yeah, shocking how such a placid race of people can despise and become so utterly resentful towards one man. And guess what? She's far from alone.

She obviously shows a lot of hatred, but I don't see where you can say that she's ignorant. All the things she says about Thaksin have been well documented. She is pretty well informed to me.

Spewing hatred & asking for someone to be killed is ignorant & she does her cause a diservice. She has become what she hates whether she knows it or not.....

Spewing hatred & asking for someone to be killed is ignorant & she does her cause a diservice. She has become what she hates whether she knows it or not.....

I also think that it's pretty ignorant to not try to understand what makes her reach this point, and just oversimplify it as hate spewing.

I also think that it's pretty ignorant to not try to understand what makes her reach this point, and just oversimplify it as hate spewing.

Sad to say I understand hate & death more than I care to.

Take it from me it smells the same no matter what the reason that drove anyone to it.

If someone told you for whatever reason that they would hire ( brave eh? ) someone to kill you & your family what kind of understanding would you try to reach before reacting?

Hate...death/killing from hate is a circle pal. No end to it

Regardless of the reasons, politics and personalities, to advocate killings and to threaten family members is plain wrong. I am sure the other side can adopt similar tactics and justify it somehow. I wonder if this so-called "brave girl" realises that a message like hers is akin to Thaksin's teleconference, often referred to as "inciting violence". Whoever incites violence may get what they wish for...and for this misguided "brave girl" the latest victim happens to be Sondhi, who is probably on her side.

I personally think she's a stupid not brave, Whether she's right or not isn't the point, she's lost her arguments IMO, maybe if she used some politeness her point would come across better.

:o

I agree. Im distracted by the points she wants to make, by her bad Ianguage and venomous insuIts. I beIieve an educated person shouId be abIe express their point without needing to use such Ianguage. CaIIing Thaksin a 'fkng idiot' and his mother a "bitch" etc...reaIIy detracts from her point, and just makes her seem unabIe to hoId herseIf weII. Maybe others appIaude her use of strong words, but personaIIy I think it doesnt do her any favors.

Since when are death threats or encouragement allowed on this forum?

( If this is a new policy then great! :o )

They aren't.

Thanks for reporting it to the attention of forum moderators.

/Closed.