Best Football Supporters

Chaimai

can only speak on teams i've been away to with liverpool and of those portsmouth are probably the best and loudest. missed out on going to stoke this season but they seem very good too, albeit with a rumoured nasty element to them. sunderland was a pretty decent away as well.

i've always had a soft spot for ac milan fans as well which was underlined in 2005.

It's all good naming Premiership Clubs but that's easy, those Fans get to watch some of the best Players in the World..

How about for example the 2 Bristol Clubs who regulary take numbers, good numbers, away from home ??

Or Carlisle who don't even have a local Derby to look forward to yet make the trip to Devon when they play the likes of Plymouth &/or Exeter/Torquay ??

Below is a couple of Pictures of Palermo's Away section a couple of Years back for 2 of their consecutive UEFA Cup Game played 2 weeks apart, i'll leave you to guess who's who out of West Ham & Newcastle in the Pics... :o

post-55211-1240889412_thumb.jpg

post-55211-1240889423_thumb.jpg

Edited by MSingh

It's all good naming Premiership Clubs but that's easy, those Fans get to watch some of the best Players in the World..

How about for example the 2 Bristol Clubs who regulary take numbers, good numbers, away from home ??

Or Carlisle who don't even have a local Derby to look forward to yet make the trip to Devon when they play the likes of Plymouth &/or Exeter/Torquay ??

Below is a couple of Pictures of Palermo's Away section a couple of Years back for 2 of their consecutive UEFA Cup Game played 2 weeks apart, i'll leave you to guess who's who out of West Ham & Newcastle in the Pics... :o

That is a good showing by your lot, must have been a giro week, But was it the first time you'd qualified for Europe in a long time? Im sure after 13 years or so of the UEFA cup your fans would have lost interest.

Newcastle are Carlisles derby.

I always enjoyed going to QPR and Crystal Palace.

Neither set of fans were big enough to be offensive and, as an away fan, you never got 'held back' for half an hour.

Edited by Chaimai

The opposite of my earlier topic..

Which team's supporter's have you found to be the "best" and why ?

(exclude your own team - obviously)

Hello, I'm MrBoJangles and I'm a Rochdale supporter.

I think that Manchester City supporters are the bestest supporters in the whole wide world :o

ive said this in a thread i started in 2006 perhaps?

not a team based thing, but from experience, the German fans are more fun than the english fans.

those interested, search for that thread :o

ive said this in a thread i started in 2006 perhaps?

not a team based thing, but from experience, the German fans are more fun than the english fans.

those interested, search for that thread :o

running around naked in switzerland perhaps - but need to confirm that with sbk.

Number one has to be Stoke City.The loudest supporters and a great away following and nearly always outsing the home sections.

Look forward to another season and hopefully progress nid noi more.

GOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN STOKE

LOL

I was making comment based on 2 incidence

match day in london 2007

match day in munich 2007

very very different atmosphere amongst the fans. in munich was much more lively...fans all dressed up face painted, the full work

incident 2

match day in bangkok 2006

match day in bangkok 2006

first game was england against something

second game was germany against something

again, totally different atmosphere. the first was almost dead. second alive and thriving, full party mode.

The Tartan Army are the best fans in the world. :D

Dallas Cowboy fans because our cheerleaders are pretty and stuff.

What is meant by pretty and "stuff"?

Pretty stuffed

Pretty when stuffed

Pretty and stuffed?

Got any photos of their stuff :o

Below is a couple of Pictures of Palermo's Away section a couple of Years back for 2 of their consecutive UEFA Cup Game played 2 weeks apart, i'll leave you to guess who's who out of West Ham & Newcastle in the Pics... :)

That is a good showing by your lot, must have been a giro week, But was it the first time you'd qualified for Europe in a long time? Im sure after 13 years or so of the UEFA cup your fans would have lost interest.

Newcastle are Carlisles derby.

:D

Yep, only pulling your chain, that was the first time for Europe since 99 so we took a few especially because we were defo going otu as we lost the Hoime Leg 0-1 already so was a big Game for us, even a few of us flew from Thailand & had a really good few days excluding all the grief & Italians pulling Blades out which is par for the Course in Italy but good fun none the less..

Don't remember too many Germans at our meet up M1G. OK, maybe Chavy does a good impersonation of a U-Boat but that's all :D

:D:) I am guessing you mean that he normally sinks quite a few when he's out and about.

Don't remember too many Germans at our meet up M1G. OK, maybe Chavy does a good impersonation of a U-Boat but that's all :D

:D:) I am guessing you mean that he normally sinks quite a few when he's out and about.

FC Manchester or whatever the ex-ManU fans that set up that club are called.

Turn up in their 1000s to watch a non league club when theyve been used to watching the best players in the world all their lives.

Got to take your hat off to them, do Man City fans who dont like their franchise go along to these games?

Turn up in their 1000s to watch a non league club when theyve been used to watching the best players in the world all their lives.

Got to take your hat off to them, do Man City fans who dont like their franchise go along to these games?

I doubt it, they want their success first, at any cost, even if it costs them their morals.. :)

I've got one for you & it's a fact, Man Ure have sold out EVERY away Game allocation since the start of the Premier League...

& before anyone says it, it doesn't matter that the majority of those Away Games are closer for many than actual Home Games but that's another story entirely... :)

, do Man City fans who dont like their franchise go along to these games?

I doubt it, they want their success first, at any cost, even if it costs them their morals.. :D

What are you babbling on about now Singhy ?

How many other clubs in the Premier League are not owned by some rich guy(s)? So why is City who could lose their morals?

Sometimes you just come out with so much tosh it's un-be-fekkin-leivable :)

I doubt it, they want their success first, at any cost, even if it costs them their morals.. :D

How many other clubs in the Premier League are not owned by some rich guy(s)? So why is City who could lose their morals?

You ain't half easy sometimes you know that ?? :D

Because youre hoping to join the ranks Chelsea and buy the league with ludicrous never before seen amounts of money, at least with Blackburn it was one of their own that put the money in. Do you think what Chelsea have done is good for football? If so im sure you also back game 39.

Not all Chelsea fans think its good what has happened their and that its destroyed football, there must be significant section of similar thinking Man City fans.

As for all other clubs having rich owners, that may be the case but none of these guys put their own money into it, they just use their connections to borrow through the club. Or use the club to pay off their loan ie Man U and Liverpuddle.

Edited by sanmiguel