Best Football Supporters

Chaimai

Agree with the FC United of Manchester comments... :D

Celtic fans, there are a minority that I won't mention but just love the numbers and sea of colours (well green anyway).

From living in Northern Germany, FC St Pauli of Hamburg. For the same reasons I love FC. (Think small dog syndrome) :)

FC St. Pauli is a German sports club based in the St. Pauli quarter of Hamburg. The football department is part of a larger club that also has Rugby, American football, baseball, bowling, boxing, chess, cycling, handball, skittles, softball and table tennis teams. While the footballers have enjoyed only modest success on the field, the club is widely recognized for its unique culture and has a large popular following as one of the country's "Kult" clubs.[citation needed]. After dropping down to the Regionalliga, the then third football division in Germany, in 2002/2003 and remaining there for four years, in 2007 St. Pauli promoted back to the 2. Bundesliga and managed to stay there for the current 2008/2009 season.

Wiki...

redrus

I always enjoyed going to QPR and Crystal Palace.

Neither set of fans were big enough to be offensive and, as an away fan, you never got 'held back' for half an hour.

Your Joking, near loftus road is where I got my biggest kicking ever at a football game. They don't seem to like us northerners down there. In my opinion the best supporters are Torquay or Bournemouth. Always a good weekend away watching Rotherham United down there and their fans seem to like the idea we have travelled down a fair way to come to the game.

Bit more from Wiki on St Pauli and why I like them...................

St. Pauli and the "Kult" phenomenon

It was in the mid-'80s that St. Pauli's transition from a traditional club into a "Kult" club began. The club was also able to turn the location of its ground in the dock area part of town St. Pauli near Hamburg's famous Reeperbahn - centre of the city's nightlife and its red-light district - to its advantage. An alternative fan scene emerged built around left-leaning politics and the "event" and party atmosphere of the club's matches. Supporters adopted the skull and crossbones as their own unofficial emblem. Importantly, St. Pauli became the first team in Germany to officially ban rightwing, nationalist activities and displays in its stadium in an era when fascist inspired football hooliganism threatened the game across Europe. In 1981, the team was averaging crowds of only 1,600 spectators: by the late '90s they were frequently selling out their entire 20,000 capacity venue.

redrus

best football supporters in my opinion is chelsea fans. the stamford bridge still holds the best record of not loosing the home games. it is just because the amazing fans who are behind the team. they are 12th person of the team.

i know most of u guys will disagree me but i dont mind.

best football supporters in my opinion is chelsea fans. the stamford bridge still holds the best record of not loosing the home games. it is just because the amazing fans who are behind the team. they are 12th person of the team.

Most will disagree with you because you are wrong... :)

Even the most ardent Chelsea Fan will disgree with you & in fact, some Old School Fans i know don't even go to Stamford Bridge any more cos the new breed of Fan is actually so sh*t...

& with regards to the Home Record, of course it was the Fans who were behind the Team that acheived that record, nothing to do with the 200m GBP plus Team they had playing in those Games &/or Jose Mourinho... :D

Edited by MSingh

When Chelsea used to come to Newcastle in the old 2nd division in the 80s, and granted football wasnt so popular then but they used to bring literally 60 - 70 people ....... teams like Rotherham and Notts County would bring similar amounts.

Youre fans certainly get ripped off the most, whats the price for a run of the mill ticket these days? I'd sooner watch sh7t football then pay more then 30 quid a seat.