What's A Good Bar With Classy Music?

dudeyone

I am looking for a bar, where I can smoke, have classy music (jazz/piano), not too noisy, great environment. Outdoor preferably, with a nice view. Reasonably priced.

There's a couple of places down on Sukhumvit Soi 11 that may well fit the bill. Sorry I can't be of much help all I can tell you is that they're on the left hand side. (named Zanzibar and Rosabieng Garden I believe).

I am looking for a bar, where I can smoke, have classy music (jazz/piano), not too noisy, great environment. Outdoor preferably, with a nice view. Reasonably priced.

Brown sugar near lumphini park - great live jazz music lots of history to this place in BKK - like an English traditional pub inside.

Bamboo Bar at the Oriental. They even have their own cancer stick shop adjacent. Indoor, but the Chao Phraya is only 20 metres down the cloisters, where you can smoke with a view.

There's a couple of places down on Sukhumvit Soi 11 that may well fit the bill. Sorry I can't be of much help all I can tell you is that they're on the left hand side. (named Zanzibar and Rosabieng Garden I believe).

Rosabieng is a favorite Thai restaurant of mine, maybe 200 meters down Soi 11 from the Nana BTS station. Great food, reasonable prices, indoor air con and outdoor very large patio seating. They serve drinks of course, but it's really more restaurant than bar. It's not noisy inside, but it tends to be noisy outside with their live music (usually pretty good jazz band and vocalist, but not quiet). They have a small pond nearby, but other than that, the only "view" there is of the female eye candy that hangs out in the neighborhood.

Zanzibar is closer to Suk Road, maybe only 100 meters down Soi 11. That's a restaurant and bar, the music tends to be lighter and less loud, plenty of outdoor patio seating. But again, other than local ladies, nothing much in the way of a view.