george

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what makes me wounder that there isn't so much reports and evidence on those gas truck tanks, why? and there is evidence about the false reporting in thai press and on thai TV also.

and what was with this tank or armoured vehicle, that could so easy sized by the reds., the day before in front of siam paradon. was it a set up? to justify , if later necessary, a crackdown by any means. was someone hopping for pictures with more drama, instead a laughing crowd dance on the tanks? that was useless for propaganda.

For the tanks, I saw a video clip of one running over a motorcycle and hit a taxi and people at the scene thought there would have been another coup.

They reds thought soldiers would not have shot them, after they caught at least 4 tanks and a few more army vehicles. They thought soldiers would have used the regular process, from soft to strong, starting from negotiation, water, then tear gas the most. They thought the guns soldiers carried are just to scare them. Until it was too late.

I'm trying to look for photos of the gas trucks but can't find any.

Just use a common sense to think, someone must have photos of the guy(s) who drove the gas tanks in and caused that mess at Din Daeng. It was at day time, not dark like when the soldiers started to shoot before 4:00am. So many reporters were there and so many people coming out to blame the reds.

When and where were the gas trucks hijacked? Same question for buses.

The reds are charged for throwing eggs within 3 days with a Sunday in between, with accusation that "wanting to hurt people". With the big issue like gas trucks near fires, gun shots, and the hot sun, and no one does anything after that.

Isn't it enough to say real reds or fake reds?