george

If I had been at Din Daeng at 4 in the morning, I would not have caught any reds when soldiers with guns were about. Because I don't want to die when soldiers shot like that.

I've watched videos of the shooting but it was too dark to see anything.

Did you see any reds fall down from the shooting? No. You only read news that they were at hospitals.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone post a picture of 2 dead people at Nang Loeng? When Abhisit's government said there were 2 dead people, you believe. But when the reds said there are missing reds, you don't believe.

The reds need as many people as possible to join them. What's the point they killed people at Nang Loeng? It just doesn't make sense.

:o:D This is awesome! We all have seen the witness' and relatives accounts of the incidents and the burials. I'm sure the undertakers who put the bodies in the coffins could testify that these two Nang Leong folks were really dead. Still, Koo82 doesn't buy it. It's all gov't BS propaganda. However, as soon as a PTP MP held a picture of some bullet holes, he couldn't jump on the conclusion fast enough that several red shrits were killed. Man, you the red shirts are really something else. :D

Only showing a video of a man's talk is impossible. If Abhisit's people are not scared of the truth, just let them show. They can defense later.

Since 13th April, no interview of any reds has been on government tv. This is enough to see what is going on. If they let DStation run again, we will have many photos and video clips to watch. Abhisit and his people cannot let that happen.

The reds protested in front of Prem's house after the 2006 coup and were fired with tear gas.

I'm surprised no reds that day lost limbs and no one died.

You're surprised that the same police force that let you folks did whatever you wanted in Pattaya and Bangkok from April 8-13, didn't kill any of you? You 're surprised? Yeah, I'm shocked that the same police force that almost rolled out the red carpets for you guys on April 8-13, didn't manage to injure or kill any of you. I'm really shocked man. :o

What's the point they killed people at Nang Loeng? It just doesn't make sense.

Because you guys threatened to burn their homes and the entire neighborhood. So these Nang Loeng people came out to defend themselves, and ended up clashing with your folks. Then you guys shot these Nang Loeng people and ended up killing two of them. And all these still don't make sense to you I suppose?

Edited by ThNiner

Only a short clash at Nang Loeng and 2 were killed. What about the clash since 4:00 at Din Daeng until the sun came? The soldiers must be very skillful to shoot in the dark and did not kill anyone. Good job! This video is screened by Abhisit's people:

Is it difficult to wear a red t-shirt and do all these killings?

Remember the first dead person was a red in the clash with the yellows in September last year?

No reds can go with the yellows. Correct?

Edited by Koo82

You're surprised that the same police force that let you folks did whatever you wanted in Pattaya and Bangkok from April 8-13, didn't kill any of you? You 're surprised? Yeah, I'm shocked that the same police force that almost rolled out the red carpets for you guys on April 8-13, didn't manage to injure or kill any of you. I'm really shocked man. :o

Because the mess in Pattaya was at day time and everybody will have video clips to show if the reds were shot by police or soldiers.

Rule is to negotiate. If not work, spray water. If not work, tear gas.

No rule to clear protestors by guns.

Only a short clash at Nang Loeng and 2 were killed. What about the clash since 4:00 at Din Daeng until the sun came? The soldiers must be very skillful to shoot in the dark and did not kill anyone. Good job! This video is screened by Abhisit's people:

I'm not a skilled shooter but I wouldn't have killed anyone by shooting in the dark either if I was shooting blank. :o

Remember the first dead person was a red in the clash with the yellows in September last year?

That's because the reds attacked the yellows every night. The only reason yellow shirts weren't killed by the reds was that they (the yellows) peacefully left them alone to protest. The reason for the riots was that the reds, seeing their plan to antagonise the yellows and the government wasn't working, went on a rampage, like a tantrum throwing brat craving attention. The very fact that your golden boy Thaksin removed his family from Thailand shows just what a violent plan he had laid out. Once again, the government and army refused to play ball, leaving him to lie on international television. He didn't even have the intelligence to make a new script, just blindly sticking to the pre-prepared one that counted on, and hoped for, hundreds dead. I would have serious doubts about following a "master" who removes his family from harms way, leaving the "poor" to do his dirty work. Especially when that dirty work called for the deaths of many of those poor. Luckily, Abhisit and the army saw through it and showed restraint. Had there been a massacre, then Thaksin would have been as much, if not more, to blame than the military. He has shown that he regards the red shirt masses as disposable pawns in his power struggle, and you have the gall to call Abhisit a puppet. Every red shirted protestor has strings reaching back to Thaksin.

If I had to guess why none of red shirts were killed by the soldiers, I'd say it probably was because the soldiers were picking themslves up after they got run over by red shirt driven truck, and got fire bombs thrown at. All this was captured in the youtube clip below:

The attack by the peaceful, unarmed, democracy-loving, intelligent and innocent red shirt bystanders starts at around 0:51 min in the clip. If anyone can understand Thai, you will hear the voices of people who recorded the event. They were pretty angry. They said something like this "Shit! This is evil! So wrong! Shit! How could they do this? (Soldiers) just freaking shoot them already!"

Koo82, you think this explanation is probable? :o

Edited by ThNiner

Because the mess in Pattaya was at day time and everybody will have video clips to show if the reds were shot by police or soldiers.

When "protestors", as you refer to them, attack the PM and other government officials you feel the rule is to negotiate and not use guns? Sorry, when a PM, President, or Head of State is being ruthlessly attacked by a mob of thugs, the rules have been seriously broken. Had guns been used against the unruly mob, the rules would not have been broken. Like ThNiner, I was surprised, but happy, that none of the ruffians were shot that day.

The peaceful, unarmed, democracy-loving, intelligent and innocent red shirt bystanders vs Abhisit's car (Starts at around 0:19 in the clip)

(This one was at the Defense Ministry I believe)

Notice the nonexistence of security guards or any police officers.

:o

Edited by ThNiner

I am framed by Abhisit government : Thaksin

Fugitive ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra issued a statement on Tuesday that the Abhisit government put the blame on him over the violence during Songkran Festival.

Thaksin said, "The government puts the blame on me for the violence during the festival. I flatly deny the accusation. Through my video links, I asked Thai people to fight for democracy. I always repeated that it should be the peaceful movement and the protesters peacefully rallied for several weeks."

Thaksin claimed he was accused of being behind the violence although he respected peace means, freedom, and equality.

Thaksin Shinawatra s former lawyer and former foreign minister Noppadol Patama said that Thaksin declared himself through his statement.

He also vowed that he would not end his fight for democracy and he also called for people to continue the protests to bring the real democracy and righteousness.

He also demanded Thai people who loved peace cooperated with each other to acchieve the reconcilation and the real democracy.

- THE NATION - 2009/04/20

That's because the reds attacked the yellows every night. The only reason yellow shirts weren't killed by the reds was that they (the yellows) peacefully left them alone to protest. The reason for the riots was that the reds, seeing their plan to antagonise the yellows and the government wasn't working, went on a rampage, like a tantrum throwing brat craving attention. The very fact that your golden boy Thaksin removed his family from Thailand shows just what a violent plan he had laid out. Once again, the government and army refused to play ball, leaving him to lie on international television. He didn't even have the intelligence to make a new script, just blindly sticking to the pre-prepared one that counted on, and hoped for, hundreds dead. I would have serious doubts about following a "master" who removes his family from harms way, leaving the "poor" to do his dirty work. Especially when that dirty work called for the deaths of many of those poor. Luckily, Abhisit and the army saw through it and showed restraint. Had there been a massacre, then Thaksin would have been as much, if not more, to blame than the military. He has shown that he regards the red shirt masses as disposable pawns in his power struggle, and you have the gall to call Abhisit a puppet. Every red shirted protestor has strings reaching back to Thaksin.

Spot on the Ball and Pointedly so.

So why is this a red using flag pole to injure a policeman?

PICT0648.jpg

I am framed by Abhisit government : Thaksin

Fugitive ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra issued a statement on Tuesday that the Abhisit government put the blame on him over the violence during Songkran Festival.

Thaksin said, "The government puts the blame on me for the violence during the festival. I flatly deny the accusation. Through my video links, I asked Thai people to fight for democracy. I always repeated that it should be the peaceful movement and the protesters peacefully rallied for several weeks."

Thaksin claimed he was accused of being behind the violence although he respected peace means, freedom, and equality.

Thaksin Shinawatra s former lawyer and former foreign minister Noppadol Patama said that Thaksin declared himself through his statement.

He also vowed that he would not end his fight for democracy and he also called for people to continue the protests to bring the real democracy and righteousness.

He also demanded Thai people who loved peace cooperated with each other to acchieve the reconcilation and the real democracy.

- THE NATION - 2009/04/20

:o:D:D

Another peaceful, unarmed, democracy-loving, intelligent and innocent red shirt bystanders vs Abhisit's car incident. This one was in Pattaya.

Another incident that symbolizes peace, unity, compassion and unity

Don't wanna interrupt you talking to yourself, but I'll chime in. It's because they are peaceful, unarmed, democracy-loving, intelligent and innocent bystanders?!!?

:o:D

Edited by ThNiner

When "protestors", as you refer to them, attack the PM and other government officials you feel the rule is to negotiate and not use guns? Sorry, when a PM, President, or Head of State is being ruthlessly attacked by a mob of thugs, the rules have been seriously broken. Had guns been used against the unruly mob, the rules would not have been broken. Like ThNiner, I was surprised, but happy, that none of the ruffians were shot that day.

Sorry Koo,

but ANY secret service detail guarding a head of state would have shot into that mob attacking Abhisits car.

Replace Abhisit's name with : Obama, Bush, Kennedy, Blair, Brown, Sarkosy, Putin, and on and on.

There would have been no hesitation.

Maybe they shoot legs and disable first, but if the mob didn't stop, lethal force would have been used,

and inquiry held and all vindicated for protecting their principal charge.

Koo I don't think you realize how much damage your repeated illogical or utterly false statements

do for your red cause. You are losing credibility faster than Thaksin on Songkran night on CNN.

Well maybe not that fast...

The peaceful, unarmed, democracy-loving, intelligent and innocent red shirt bystanders vs Abhisit's car (Starts at around 0:19 in the clip)

The clip was at Ministry of Interior Affairs. Anyone has questioned that why the reds knew Abhisit was there? During these days, even tv reporters were not allowed to let people know where Abhisit was. The reds fell into a trap.

What about the gun shot at the same place?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ8RySIXMPA

The only wonder about watching this video is why Abhisit didn't put the hammer down right after this.

This so much points to him being a measured and thoughtful man making sure he moves properly

to reel in an insane situation. Many leaders would have sent the army in with no holds barred

after this performance by 'Red Protesters'.

Don't wanna interrupt you talking to yourself, but I'll chime in. It's because they are peaceful, unarmed, democracy-loving, intelligent and innocent bystanders?!!?

Answer: he was a fake red because no reds can go with yellows safely.

Answer: he was a fake red because no reds can go with yellows safely.

Koo - you really are full of sh!te and a disgrace to 'your' country. you must be getting close to a ban for the drivel you write.

“I saw people falling down when the army was shooting at them and others run away. One of those who fell down was a monk and there was also some children there. I don’t know which temple the monk was from. I saw the soldiers pick about 10 people up off the ground and load them into a large pale-blue, almost white coloured van and then they hosed the blood off the road,” he said.

Mr “Sajja” said that while he could not be sure the people loaded into the van were dead, there was no noise coming from any of them that he could hear.

“Later I went to the soldiers and asked them why they had shot those people and they didn’t answer me. They just loaded bullets into their guns and made signs for me to move away”.

http://photojourn.wordpress.com/2009/04/16...e-at-din-daeng/

Koo - you really are full of sh!te and a disgrace to 'your' country. you must be getting close to a ban for the drivel you write.

The photo shows a red hurting a police during the yellow protest last year. I took this photo from a poster a red held on 8th April 2009. I was there to protest in front of Prem's house and near Government House.

Koo82, I'm really impressed with your compassion for another human being. But where was this same kind of compassion on Oct 7 of last year when about 11 civilians were killed, 6-700 people got injured...and not to mention several who permanently lost their limbs? All these people did was sitting outside the gov't house and verbally protesting.

where do you got your numbers from?

on a pro PAD website i read about 2 death and 400 injured. but does't say if they there also counting police men.

p83.jpgp70804752.jpg

p70800639.jpgp81.jpg

PHOTOS of Black October!!! for refreshing your memory!

It is so funny what you said about me. You believe there were death on 7th October last year when police used tear gas but you don't believe there were death on 13th April this year when soldiers used tear gas and guns, and shot in the dark.

The clip was at Ministry of Interior Affairs. Anyone has questioned that why the reds knew Abhisit was there? During these days, even tv reporters were not allowed to let people know where Abhisit was. The reds fell into a trap.

What about the gun shot at the same place?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ8RySIXMPA

The reds fell into a trap? Must be something wrong with my eyes, for a moment I thought government officials were the ones trapped by a sea of red.

post-6428-1240927480_thumb.jpg

post-6428-1240927383_thumb.jpg

Gun shots are fired into the air after the PM and other officials are attacked!! Whoever would have thought? :D

The reds said all PAD leaders are still free but they caught the red leader Arisamun after Pattaya event. Not fair that before catching a person, they must have letter to ask that person to report to Police first. Same as what they did to PAD: they asked PAD to report to Police early last month, but PAD said "not free" and reported to police on 30 March, and no PAD is caught until today.

So when they heard Abhisit was at MoIA, they rushed there to ask. This video said that the reds went to ask but the car was driven into them, so they started to hit. Then the shooting, the man hid his gun, another man covered for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-KqWvBaQS0...feature=related