In my continuing search for money making practices I have come up with the following I know they are not original but so long as they make money I couldnt give a fish.

1. Motorcycle rental - Pattya or phuket.

2. Guided site seeing tours.

Theese companys would be run by my wifes family - (I guess I would not get a wp for such work?)

What kind of opposition can I expect (be it red tape or compettition)?

Are they profitable? (how much so?)

What kind of licences can I expect to get?

any generall advice would be greatly recieved.

In my continuing search for money making practices I have come up with the following I know they are not original but so long as they make money I couldnt give a fish.

Theese companys would be run by my wifes family - (I guess I would not get a wp for such work?)

A mate of mine has been renting motorbikes for 3 years in Pattaya and has just packed in because of all the hassle for very little return.

your second idea is about as commonj as massage and laundry.you have to think of something original,else its pointless coming on here.

A mate of mine has been renting motorbikes for 3 years in Pattaya and has just packed in because of all the hassle for very little return.

your second idea is about as commonj as massage and laundry.you have to think of something original,else its pointless coming on here.

when you say hassle what do you mean?

I allready have a profitable business in Ubon, but we are looking to relocate to pattya or somewhere similar.

So I'm just throwing up ideas, motorcycle hire appears on the surface to be a win win situation what are the hassles you mentioned?

I have not got the land (or patience) to grow trees.

why dont you import your successful business in ubon to wherever you going to. you must know what you doing, seems better than going into something you havent got a clue about.

I GOT TO BE MISSING A WHOLE LOT IN THESE THREADS. blow off the success and dive into the unknown..........okie dokie!

how about a board game based on monopoly ..Thailand..ie meet bar girl must pay bank.5000 baht..and the more houses u LOSE money..of course you dont buy the properties u land on ..only rent them...many possisbilities...

Very strange that,me and some mates were getting pissed one night and we thought of this board game and ideas for the game.We were laughing all night about the suggestions we all made.

why dont you import your successful business in ubon to wherever you going to. you must know what you doing, seems better than going into something you havent got a clue about.

I GOT TO BE MISSING A WHOLE LOT IN THESE THREADS. blow off the success and dive into the unknown..........okie dokie!

Because it would not be succesful in somewhere like pattya, it's only succesful because of our 'remote' location.

hel_l I haven't got a clue what I'm going to do most days but that doesn't stop me getting out of bed.

and what is the point of success if you are not happy?

other brand new ideas with almost no competition as you are the only one:

opening a beer bar with girls

opening a british (Australian/German/Austrian/French) bar with the only difference is that the owner is from that country

opening a cheap food stall where mrs is cooking

opening a highly profitable internet cafe at 20 min for 10 Baht

opening the first and only padi dive center in pattaya offering diving at the beautiful waters of Pattaya