Why Us Farang Fall For Those Beautiful Thai Woman?

sanook2me

In my opinon, it's because a lot of the ( Men anyway ) European/Farang or whatever you want to call them couldn't possibly function in a relationship with " one of their own "..

I have never encountered a Country in my Life with so many Social Misfits in such a small proximity as this Country has, of Foreigners !!!

You've never been to Brighton then !

You opinion is based on your experiences and looks like you are living in a touristy long stay area, well if you go to any touristy seaside town you will find a lot of misfits and foreigners.

I don't live in a touristy area and the farangs who live near me all work or are retired and have very normal lives with functioning relationships.

Get out in the suburbs and discover normal life....

Good point but SURELY you can't argue, with the points i made previously ( not sure if it was this thread or not, i'll look & let you know ) about Men coming here " Looking for love " for whatever reasons, there ARE more Social Misfit Foreigners here than there are in other Countries because of that ??

I live on Samui & you're right, i see more of them than probably you would unfortunately but life's all about majority & minorities & that is why i see more here than you do where you are.. :)

Just a quickie, do you believe those Franags near you have " functional " Relationships with Thai's, honestly, in your heart of hearts ??

I sure am getting more synical in my old age, i know that, but......................There is an element of truth in what i'm saying if people are honest with themselves.

I really don't know about them but my current relationship functions quite well as long we are not in the same room - then it works really well...

Yup couldn't agree more with you - social misfits trying/buying love here and in Eastern Europe countries too - who really cares....

Its not rocket science - stay away from bg's, low paid workers, girls with big families ! at least you stand a chance then...

In my mrs office there is a girl of 38 decent job/lives at home/never married/no kids/ no b/f -- she is a great catch but it would take time to wine and dine her into a relationship and the guys chasing girls just don't want to give that time and so really end up with easy girls who are more accustomed to being abused themselves and so treat guys the same. IMHO

The girl i've mentioned is great wife material but no one is going to find her in a bar!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point but SURELY you can't argue, with the points i made previously ( not sure if it was this thread or not, i'll look & let you know ) about Men coming here " Looking for love " for whatever reasons, there ARE more Social Misfit Foreigners here than there are in other Countries because of that ??

I live on Samui & you're right, i see more of them than probably you would unfortunately but life's all about majority & minorities & that is why i see more here than you do where you are.. :)

Just a quickie, do you believe those Franags near you have " functional " Relationships with Thai's, honestly, in your heart of hearts ??

I sure am getting more synical in my old age, i know that, but......................There is an element of truth in what i'm saying if people are honest with themselves.

Closer than the relationship between Thais and Farangs in Farang country. Even closer than the relationship between Thais and the Indian community, although they are Thai nationals.

Wow, that's scary then if that's the case...

Well I remember that me and a one of my best mates went away to pattaya with two of our giks (rather than a regular girlfriend). We rented a villa with a couple of bedrooms and a private pool. We went out to dinner and cllubbing and returned back to our villa at 2.00am.

Now the girls had prepared candles round the pool and dressed up as angels (bikini bottoms wings etc) - I just dont think that sort of thing happens from your regular girl non-thai girl. In neither case were they paid (although we paid the expenses) and in both cases they thanked us for having one of the best times in their lives.

About a year later I got an email from the girl saying it is was perhaps the best experience of her life. And at the end of the day all we had done was be there.

When girls can act like that it is hardly surprising that we fall them. Unofrtunately she turned out to be a psycho bitch but that is another story......

David Brent... :)

No disrespect a completely honest question here but if you didn't pay them, what did they do that for then if you don't mind me asking & are you insinuating you don't pay your " Giks " because if you are you'd be a liar ???

he prolly forgot he paid them or that they wanted to become mia nois or soemthing like that....................lol. people make it sound like thai girls r the stoopidest things on earth sometimes.

Closer than the relationship between Thais and Farangs in Farang country. Even closer than the relationship between Thais and the Indian community, although they are Thai nationals.

If that's scary, how to describe the relationship between people in the Middle East, Somalia, Zimbabwe...

hate, egoism, greed, aggression...all part of human nature

If that's scary, how to describe the relationship between people in the Middle East, Somalia, Zimbabwe...

hate, egoism, greed, aggression...all part of human nature

In a word, scarier.... :)

Can not speak for 'Us' Falang. Only for 'I' falang.

Have a saying here that goes when you desire the beautiful young girl for a long term relationship then check out the mother to see what you have in later years. Very few cultures deliver long term certainty for those characterics. The Asian races do.

My initial thought of asian women are small, petite, toned skin and holding those petite attractions into their later life....Yum Yum. Favoring to Thai because I love the food and culture. She who is obeyed fits all the above catergories. Once past there she accepted there are things that I rule on and she is required to do for me, equally, the same as I accept that there are things she rules on and I am required to do for her. And those are given without debate going to arguement. There is no ledger to hold account if one is slightly ahead. I love the simplicity and skills that a sensible thai or Asian woman brings to a relationship. I equally apply the same back. Rarely does a day go by that I do not comteplate what a completely lucky son of a bitch I am to be with the thai lady in my life. Asian and thai women rock.

Well I don't now about the stats for all western countries, but if you look at the figures for Australian government issuance of spouse/partner/fiance visas to Thais you will see a strong growth in numbers over some years... Or at least you could when I checked them about two years ago. I know more of these visas are issued to Phillipinas, but I can't remember if there was the same growth trend there.

Not sure why this is happening, I think it is a combination of people travelling more, a breakdown of prejudice against mixed race marriages, fairly widespread disenfranchisement with what now passes as traditional farang-farang relationships, the attractiveness of certain real and imagined characteristics of Thai women, and of course the "grass is greener" syndrome.

Bruce that's all find and dandy but at the end of the day we like the size of their fannies, let's not beat around the bush on it. :D

:)

That has got to be the single most funny comment I have ever seen on this forum.

My hat goes off to you for saying exactly what everyone else is too scared to say. Tongue in cheek I am sure but you did put a smile on my face today ....... cheers

Well I don't now about the stats for all western countries, but if you look at the figures for Australian government issuance of spouse/partner/fiance visas to Thais you will see a strong growth in numbers over some years... Or at least you could when I checked them about two years ago. I know more of these visas are issued to Phillipinas, but I can't remember if there was the same growth trend there.

Not sure why this is happening, I think it is a combination of people travelling more, a breakdown of prejudice against mixed race marriages, fairly widespread disenfranchisement with what now passes as traditional farang-farang relationships, the attractiveness of certain real and imagined characteristics of Thai women, and of course the "grass is greener" syndrome.

Bruce that's all find and dandy but at the end of the day we like the size of their fannies, let's not beat around the bush on it. :D

That has got to be the single most funny comment I have ever seen on this forum.

My hat goes off to you for saying exactly what everyone else is too scared to say. Tongue in cheek I am sure but you did put a smile on my face today ....... cheers

Like asking farang women why they go for African men. It's a question of size and compatibility. :D

:D Very true...

Because they are sultry, sexy, lickable and they taste very good.

And I can have slim, lithe, sexy ones, not ones that are the usual size 16+ back home.

They are also 20 odd years younger than the old trouts I had back home :)

Maybe I am older, but here I can get.

At least I am honest about it.

Has nothing to do with being dysfunctional as I too was married to a woman for over 20 years and can mix perfectly well with 'home' women. I simply do not want one any longer.

To be fair, I saw two older farang with what I would be considerto be very hot girls today while doing the rounds at Siam Square malls. And, I saw probably 150 or so farang with Thai women I thought were undesirable. It appears that the ratio, 75:1 is improving somewhat, maybe because of the bad economy?

Edited by TonySoprano

Like asking farang women why they go for African men. It's a question of size and compatibility. :)

I can only speak for America, but its usually only the unattractive and over sized women who you see with African American men (who aren't professional atheletes or musicians). People might wish to deny it, but the West is not without its own social hierarchy.

Like asking farang women why they go for African men. It's a question of size and compatibility. :)

I can only speak for America, but its usually only the unattractive and over sized women who you see with African American men (who aren't professional atheletes or musicians). People might wish to deny it, but the West is not without its own social hierarchy.

So we are begining to see a pattern then.?

Wow, sick burn. Still though, even assuming I look like Humpty Dumpty, being twenty four years old with a pocket full of money, I bet you can only imagine what its like for me in Thailand. Were you that old guy who kept sneaking peaks at the inseams of those two micro university skirts of the girls eating lunch with me today? I eagerly await your reply, perhaps you can imply that I am overweight or accuse me of being a paraplegic. Whatever makes you feel less wrinkly. Mmm-k?

Lol I distinctly remember not liking you although I forget why, but you are funny. What a bastard! Pure awesomeness.

First of all, the ones that are attracted to Asian women/men are those who live/have long term work contract in Asia. If they were not attracted to Asians, why would they choose to be here? that means we are talking only about that precentage of people. In fact I know many men who are not attracted to Asians at all and actually exactly the opposite... In my opinion, those that are attracted to Asians (especially if they are men) often have low self esteem, are shy or not very good looking, or have any other difficulty to meet Western women and because Asian women (Thai especially) are not that choosy, treat their man with high respect, these guys are of course attracted to them. Also the looks are important: Asian women tend to have little bodies, very feminine and often look like little girls, which again for shy, not very experienced (in bed as well as in other aspects of life) men is very appealing. Western woman, who's body is more developed (as well as her intellectual side) appears somewhat frightening to these men, as they are not sure they can please her so easily, therefore they would prefer Asian woman. this is just my opinion...

So, he left you for a bar girl, I take it.

ROFL!!