Credit Card(privileged Member) Can Be Used For Hotel Reservations?

real

Hi,

May I ask you question?

The other day, I opened a bank account at kasikorn bank without work permit and also got ATM card which has Privileged Member visa card on it,saying "ELECTRONIC USE ONLY". But there is not my name on the card.

I am planning to travel to other Asean country for a week or so. I am just qurious about if I can use the Privileged member visa card for online hotel reservation/payment of other country as long as my deposit is enough for the payment ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

May I ask you question?

The other day, I opened a bank account at kasikorn bank without work permit and also got ATM card which has Privileged Member visa card on it,saying "ELECTRONIC USE ONLY". But there is not my name on the card.

I am planning to travel to other Asean country for a week or so. I am just qurious about if I can use the Privileged member visa card for online hotel reservation/payment of other country as long as my deposit is enough for the payment ?

Thanks in advance.

No. It does not work like a regular credit card.

Ask Kasikorn for one of their web based virtual credit cards which is available to anyone with an account, including a savings account.

You could use this card to make an on-line reservation, you can then use your debit card or cash at check out.

Edit - you can get one of the Kasikorn debit card with your name embossed on it, takes about a week.

Edited by theoldgit