Sattelite Installers In Pattaya

pattayaGaz

Can anyone tell me of any companies who can install an alternative to TRUE and provide me with Premier league coverage and other English language channels here in Pattaya, I know some of the bars in town show it via Malaysia, Indonesia or South Africa, True are cutting the BBC Entertainment channel from their line up and want to look for alternatives so I can tell them where to stick their dish.

Can anyone tell me of any companies who can install an alternative to TRUE and provide me with Premier league coverage and other English language channels here in Pattaya, I know some of the bars in town show it via Malaysia, Indonesia or South Africa, True are cutting the BBC Entertainment channel from their line up and want to look for alternatives so I can tell them where to stick their dish.

i havnt heard that they are cutting entertainment ,if so they are gone.

on June 1st, BBC entertainment is history as is Animax and Soundtrack channel.

its to be replaced with Sports Network, AXN Beyond and Nickelodeon

where did you here this ,as they are still advertizing bbc entertainment in their brochures

where did you here this ,as they are still advertizing bbc entertainment in their brochures

They are putting it up in English and Thai every few hours on the BBC Entertainment channel and also are sending out messages if you have a decoder that receives them, I sent a message to True Customer service via their website and got back a reply appologising for the change but no reasons why, I did suggest that they could add on a BBC Package like they do with Disney,HBO and Discovery but do they really care I doubt it.

They are putting it up in English and Thai every few hours on the BBC Entertainment channel and also are sending out messages if you have a decoder that receives them, I sent a message to True Customer service via their website and got back a reply appologising for the change but no reasons why, I did suggest that they could add on a BBC Package like they do with Disney,HBO and Discovery but do they really care I doubt it.

I have also emailed them deploring the scrapping of BBC Entertainment. I actually upgraded to Platinum only a few months ago just to get that channel and when it goes I will revert to Gold at best and would go elsewhere if there was an alternative. I reckon it is the only channel worth having within the Platinum package and hopefully they will lose a lot of customers if they don't have a rethink.

Edited by gmac

I have also emailed them deploring the scrapping of BBC Entertainment. I actually upgraded to Platinum only a few months ago just to get that channel and when it goes I will revert to Gold at best and would go elsewhere if there was an alternative. I reckon it is the only channel worth having within the Platinum package and hopefully they will lose a lot of customers if they don't have a rethink.

my son watches animex and my wife and i like bbc entertainment(she lived in the uk for years) that was the reason we got the platinum package ,looks like they are saving money getting cheaper channels ,pity nat geo is on platinum we will miss it when we cancell.

Checkout Jsat.tv they are based in BKK and may have a solution to your problem. I'm in Pattaya and haven't bothered with the true/ubc rip off for 3 yrs now...

I used to have Jsat, had a problem with the receiver it took them 3 days to arrive to fix it, two weeks later same problem after5 days and numerous phone calls they still never arrived to fix it, so I gave the equipment away

Checkout Jsat.tv they are based in BKK and may have a solution to your problem. I'm in Pattaya and haven't bothered with the true/ubc rip off for 3 yrs now...

Don't touch Dynasat absolute thieves and con artists....