What's The Usual Price For A Dvd?

dudeyone

DVD5 - Bt90

DVD9 - Bt150

phuket/patong 60 baht each if you buy more than 15, and if you tell them you have a 42" they dont sell you the shit-quality

I am paying Bt399 for 50 pieces of DVD5.

"I am paying Bt399 for 50 pieces of DVD5."

8 THB per DVD, that is cheap.

Yup. It is cheaper for DIY. Download torrents of HD quality using a PC and an internet line, convert HD to DVD file and burn into a Bt8 blank DVD.

Always find about the same price for the past 5 years...80-100 baht, be it Phuket, Samui, Bangkok or Hua Hin...depends how many, some are buy 5 get a freebie others buy 10 get a freebie...some are proper boxes others plastic bag...considering the price for a real one 80-100 is perfectly fair I would think....have noticed my latest DVD player dosnt like the copies though :)

Always find about the same price for the past 5 years...80-100 baht, be it Phuket, Samui, Bangkok or Hua Hin...depends how many, some are buy 5 get a freebie others buy 10 get a freebie...some are proper boxes others plastic bag...considering the price for a real one 80-100 is perfectly fair I would think....have noticed my latest DVD player dosnt like the copies though :)

I have noticed cheaper DVD players will not play pirates.

At Tesco they were helpful - a Sony or Phillip's in the 2200 Baht range will play anything.

If you have a computer with a nice screen , VLC is the way for software...