Dutasteride For Hair Loss

First off, anyone find a legit place in Bangkok to find Dutasteride? It's better than Propecia and I've heard it's here but not sure where to get it. Below are the generic names for it.

Dutas

Duprost

Dutagen

If anyone can tell me the best place to get this, that would be great. Don't want to waste 6 months taking some fake pill.

Thx

First off, anyone find a legit place in Bangkok to find Dutasteride? It's better than Propecia and I've heard it's here but not sure where to get it. Below are the generic names for it.

Dutas

Duprost

Dutagen

If anyone can tell me the best place to get this, that would be great. Don't want to waste 6 months taking some fake pill.

Thx

Dutasteride is the generic name.

the only brand name under which it is available in Thailand is Avodart. It is approved for OTC sale and should be available in any large pharmacy. It's an import so won't be cheap.

• 2 weeks later...

Avodart is currently manufactured by the GSK, if I'm right, Zuellig Pharma as their distributor in Thailand.

There's no generics brands in Thailand yet due to the copyright thing.

In BKK, I remember a few big pharmacies in the area around Jatujak have them.

Edited by Seizhin

Didn't ask your opinion about it, i asked where I can find it. Next time read the post...

I read that overuse of this medication causes one to become irritable, tetchy, impatient, rude and a right prat..

Have you noticed these symptoms???

Simon

Dutas

Duprost

Dutagen

Thx

I've been taking Propecia (finesteride) for 11 years, and it's worked great for my hair and has had no side effects.

How is Dutasteride better.

Thanks to you, or anyone than can provide info.

I've also taken finasteride for a similar amount of time and it's helped keep my noggin hairy. I also use minoxidil at night.

I've heard about Dutasteride, apparently it is better but I'm not sure why. Maybe google can answer that.

Is the OP already taking Dutasteride? How is it better?

Didn't ask your opinion about it, i asked where I can find it. Next time read the post...

Hey friendlyguy apart from changing your name the only medical treatment you need is a tongue transplant yours is not the least bit civil....

Edited by sleepyjohn

Hey friendlyguy apart from changing your name the only medical treatment you need is a tongue transplant yours is not the least bit civil....

Haha, that answer brought a smile on my face..