If We Wanted To Leave Thailand What's The Next Best Place?

Junglejumbo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I added previously was Turkey, I also want to add Barbados - wow, a very beautiful Island indeed.

While Barbados is a lovely little island, it is that, little. Not much to do or see. Surfing at Bathsheba is only ok at times and playing dominos with the taxi drivers or hustling after the visiting snow bunnies is really the only action.

I would stick with the USA.

I can't think of another country that would let me continue my hobby of firearms.

Also there's more economic opportunity in USA "for me" ....than any other country, and it has the best military, so I don't think it'd ever get conquered.

Since I have no idea what the OP is looking for , as in what context or reference to…

…So yay….the above is my "final answer" for now. :D

...that argument seems to be a bit strange, because nowadays not many countries are in danger of getting conquered.

Tell that to the Swatt Valley of Pakistan, the Taliban would love to have a cup of tea with you...haha

Anyhow I was thinking in term of "not physically" but "economically" mostly

Hmm…should the americans ….get used to the fact that the once proud USA is quickly becoming a third world has been and start learning to use chop sticks? :)

Yes, you take your country and we will take our "third-world" U.S.A.....sure, see how that works out. Troll.

If you are European and want great beaches and weather, but tired of bureaucracy (regarding visas, work permits, buying property ect), maybe the Caribbean Island Martinique?

Are you insane?

French post-colonial administration at its worst...

Did you hear about "beke"?

Yes. :)

Yes. :D

Seriously, it looks good on paper anyway but I don't have real life experience of living there.

I would stick with the USA.

I can't think of another country that would let me continue my hobby of firearms.

Also there's more economic opportunity in USA "for me" ....than any other country, and it has the best military, so I don't think it'd ever get conquered.

Since I have no idea what the OP is looking for , as in what context or reference to…

…So yay….the above is my "final answer" for now. :D

...that argument seems to be a bit strange, because nowadays not many countries are in danger of getting conquered.

Tell that to the Swatt Valley of Pakistan, the Taliban would love to have a cup of tea with you...haha

Anyhow I was thinking in term of "not physically" but "economically" mostly

Hmm…should the americans ….get used to the fact that the once proud USA is quickly becoming a third world has been and start learning to use chop sticks? :)

Yes, you take your country and we will take our "third-world" U.S.A.....sure, see how that works out. Troll.

I may have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but YOU sir has no sense of humor. :D

Well it must be true with the saying…..

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. If you are not interested, then the frog dies of it.

Anyway I thought I was offering MY intellectual perspective of the on going current affair with humorous sense.

As for being a TROLL

Sorry your …ding dong ditch …is not working well with me here….haha

So I suggest you...SKY UP!!! :D

If I had to move, then anywhere in the region where I could buy land in my name and own it.

Make you right. I ain't feeling very secure here to be honest. It was alright during the boom years, but now, well anything could happen.

Currently in Kuala Lumpur, malaysia, and its actually not too bad here.

Real estate is cheaper then BKK. Alot of the branded merchandises are cheaper then BKK. Food is slightly pricier but you get bigger portions so that equalsout.

So if I leave its either home or M'sia (until I can decide wheer I will go)

korea

that would be close to the bottom of my list.....I would only go there in leg irons and cuffs.......why do you recommend it?

There are more than 1 million non Korean peope living in Korea now. Obviously, not everyone is like you.

Here are some of the qualifications that Korea can offers:

1) No one ask you to be a walking ATM

2) You don't hear any sick buffalo story

3) fast internet and WiBro (wireless broadband internet)

4) Efficient national health plan

5) Full democracy

7) Excellent infrastructures

8) Safety

excellent. i love it all

edit: I got a story. I'm in Korea if you haven't noticed from all of my posts. Less than a week ago I went out with 5 girls. They said I had to pay for everything. Then they said they were joking! I was prepared coming from Thailand. I didn't pay for anything. I also went home with one of them and there were no hidden fees.

Edited by Tyree D.