Visitor Visa- Worried About Lack Of Visible Funds

Looking for some advice.

Prior to Tsuanmi I was working as a manager of a dive business for 3 years but due to the circumstances this stopped. I have been back and forth to Thailand many times each year since then. This exhausted most of my savings. I will be returning to live and work as a dive manager in Thailand permanently in October.

Before then I am wanting to take my g/f to the Uk for 2 months this Summer. We have been together for over a year and i feel I have enough paperwork to satisfy all the requirements except in one area. My bank account does not show adeqaute funds at present. We recently purchased land in Thailand using the last of my savings. I have no more savings, in fact my account is now in the red. I am working here in the UK until late July when I will return to Thailand and hope to bring my g/f back here for 2 months before I resume work in Thailand.

Does anyone know the best way to get round the funds issue as giving my statements will show a negative balance for the last 2 months. I will work a little when she is here, I know I have enough finances to support us both but I am not the one who needs to be convinced. Apart from this all other areas of the application are fine. What to do?

Can a family member or friend act as sponsor for her? Do I just put my statements in with documentation? Do I sell a little bit of land to generate funds (last option)?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Looking for some advice.

Prior to Tsuanmi I was working as a manager of a dive business for 3 years but due to the circumstances this stopped. I have been back and forth to Thailand many times each year since then. This exhausted most of my savings. I will be returning to live and work as a dive manager in Thailand permanently in October.

Before then I am wanting to take my g/f to the Uk for 2 months this Summer. We have been together for over a year and i feel I have enough paperwork to satisfy all the requirements except in one area. My bank account does not show adeqaute funds at present. We recently purchased land in Thailand using the last of my savings. I have no more savings, in fact my account is now in the red. I am working here in the UK until late July when I will return to Thailand and hope to bring my g/f back here for 2 months before I resume work in Thailand.

Does anyone know the best way to get round the funds issue as giving my statements will show a negative balance for the last 2 months. I will work a little when she is here, I know I have enough finances to support us both but I am not the one who needs to be convinced. Apart from this all other areas of the application are fine. What to do?

Can a family member or friend act as sponsor for her? Do I just put my statements in with documentation? Do I sell a little bit of land to generate funds (last option)?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Your Mother and Father may sponsor the trip.

Would you recommend using parents or brother to act as sponsor or is it unimportant? Both can show they have enough funds. I will not be staying with my parents as they are in semi-warden controlled accomodation for oldies so will spend half time with brother, hlaf time with friends.