Settlement Vaf4a - Uk Visa

Hi

My same sex partner and I are applying for a proposed civil partnership visa, but I am not sure what to put in some sections of the form. Hope you could assist.

1.5 marital status?

do we put him as single? or unmarried Partner? We have been in a relationship for 6 yrs but not sure what to put.

4.11 Full name of spouse/partner? here it says if single got to 4.16

So do i put my name here? I know I put my name in the sponsor section but not sure about this part

then the same would apply for 4.12-13

if i am classed as his partner/spouse i think i copuld fill out 4.14-21 no problem.

8.6.7 Do you intened to work in the uk? if yes please give details.

He has put Once we have registered our civil partnership and I am lawfully able to work in the uk i will actively look for employment. (will this surfice?)

Hope you can help us.

Thank you

Ash

:)

Hi

My same sex partner and I are applying for a proposed civil partnership visa, but I am not sure what to put in some sections of the form. Hope you could assist.

1.5 marital status?

do we put him as single? or unmarried Partner? We have been in a relationship for 6 yrs but not sure what to put.

4.11 Full name of spouse/partner? here it says if single got to 4.16

So do i put my name here? I know I put my name in the sponsor section but not sure about this part

then the same would apply for 4.12-13

if i am classed as his partner/spouse i think i copuld fill out 4.14-21 no problem.

8.6.7 Do you intened to work in the uk? if yes please give details.

He has put Once we have registered our civil partnership and I am lawfully able to work in the uk i will actively look for employment. (will this surfice?)

Hope you can help us.

Thank you

Ash

:)

You are both single for the pruposes of this application. This is a government form that only cares about black and white. You can't put anything that amounts to shades of grey. Yes, you have been in a relationship for x years, but as you found in your other thread, the government does not consider you to be unmarried partners as you have not lived with each other for sufficient time.

Despite the length of your relationship you have not yet entered a CP, therefore legally you are both single and the application form should be completed accordingly.

Though, obviously, you should provide details and evidence of the length etc. of your relationship in the appropriate parts of the form and in your sponsor's letter.