Tt&t Crapped Out Again

raro

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes ours is at a snail pace, my wife rang them and they told her its because everyone is on line reading about michael jackson ! :) ..i kid you not,.....

Funnily enough, when the jets hit the twin-towers on 9/11, the internet AND cellphone networks died in Houston, TX and pretty much nationwide.... i kid you not.

• 1 month later...

this morning on TOT....come to the office, want to look into Thaivisa, cannot find the webpage. e-mail works, other webpages work, only TV dead.

Call Monty (who is on TT&T) no problems. Well...restart the router, no internet at all although the router has an IP address rom outside assigned to. Check the accounting, bills were paid.

Call TOT. We get advised to unplug the router for 15 min and try again. Works. Any explanation to that?

this morning on TOT....come to the office, want to look into Thaivisa, cannot find the webpage. e-mail works, other webpages work, only TV dead.

Call Monty (who is on TT&T) no problems. Well...restart the router, no internet at all although the router has an IP address rom outside assigned to. Check the accounting, bills were paid.

Call TOT. We get advised to unplug the router for 15 min and try again. Works. Any explanation to that?

I'm on TOT myself and have the same problem many times.All websites working but TV cannot connect,after some time it will connect again without rebooting the modem.Not sure if the problem lays with TOT.

I know Raro and how convincing he can be.

"hey kdf, you said we were going to SHARE that bottle" "oh oK"

If he can't get these folks to make sure he is satisfied with his service after soo much time I see little hope for anyone's success.

I have some Biz Maxnet subscription w/ Open dns and its the best combo I have had. It gets slow, bounce me off, takes a while to reconnect,

but most of the time I have a connection and some of the time it is close to 75% of the advert speed.

I am OK with this, though far from happy. I can't imagine trying to run a business that depended on Internet connection

with these companies.

If it works, great. If not NO help, complain a lot maybe no Internet.

kdf

• 2 weeks later...

After not have had any internet on Wednesday night (IP address was assigned to my router, but no traffic whatsoever) and the usual mai kau jai at the call center I decided to take the matter into my own hand and paid a visit ot TT&T Head Office yesterday morning.

Took the elevator to the top floor, asked to see the CEO and minutes later I sit With Mr. Chamnan in a meeting room. I just say "call center" and he says okokok....runs out, comes back with another Chamnan, who is the Vice President in charge for call centers.

Turns out, the CEO is just three weeks in this position. He took over a huge pile of complaints about the cal center from his predecessor. As a result he sacked the former VP in charge and the new one had his first working day (in this position) yesterday.

They promised to tackle call center issues as top priority next to improving the overall service.

If anything goes wrong, I have now the mobile phone numbers of both of them and their e-mail addys.

PM me if you need them :)

After not have had any internet on Wednesday night (IP address was assigned to my router, but no traffic whatsoever) and the usual mai kau jai at the call center I decided to take the matter into my own hand and paid a visit ot TT&T Head Office yesterday morning.

Took the elevator to the top floor, asked to see the CEO and minutes later I sit With Mr. Chamnan in a meeting room. I just say "call center" and he says okokok....runs out, comes back with another Chamnan, who is the Vice President in charge for call centers.

Turns out, the CEO is just three weeks in this position. He took over a huge pile of complaints about the cal center from his predecessor. As a result he sacked the former VP in charge and the new one had his first working day (in this position) yesterday.

They promised to tackle call center issues as top priority next to improving the overall service.

If anything goes wrong, I have now the mobile phone numbers of both of them and their e-mail addys.

PM me if you need them :D

I wish you good luck but regarding the NEW CEO and the NEW VP I'm afraid it's only good intentions.It's like change of food makes hungry :) .Wait until they well aware about the mess and when you get the message "sorry the number you dialled can not be reached" :D