Coloured Paper Or Cardboard - How Much Does It Cost?

atelko

Hey guys,

I need about 135g/m2, 220g/m2 or 300g/m2 thick Paper that is bigger than Din-A4. Everything that is A3 and much bigger is good.

I think to remember that Office Market had it before, but currently I am not in Thailand and the last time was a while ago so I forgot the prices.

Does anybody know where I can get that paper/cardboard in different colours and for what prices peer sheet?

I really need it and can´t take it with me. If I could I would, but a) it weighs too much to take it with me and there is no free space in my bag, unless I want the paper to break and :D I think it´s kind of stupid to take a whole bunch of coloured cardboard sheets with you to your trip. As if Thailand is a country where you can´t get anything :D

Hope there is someone out in this community who got the right information for me... :)

Hello,

I picked up 5 large sheets of good quality white card, i think it was A2 for about 20 baht a piece a few days ago for an art project.

I remembered being impressed as it was a good bit cheaper than back home. (London)

I need to pick up some supplies this week so i'll have a look for you and give you a shout.

Basically, don't worry you'll have no problems getting what you want at a good price, a good place to get cheap stationary/ Art supplies is opposite silpakorn university (Art/design) there are a few little shops selling stuff for the design students at good prices.

Robinsons (supermarkets) also have good office supplies and i've seen them selling lots of coloured paper/card in the sizes you're after.

:)

Hello,

I picked up 5 large sheets of good quality white card, i think it was A2 for about 20 baht a piece a few days ago for an art project.

I remembered being impressed as it was a good bit cheaper than back home. (London)

I need to pick up some supplies this week so i'll have a look for you and give you a shout.

Basically, don't worry you'll have no problems getting what you want at a good price, a good place to get cheap stationary/ Art supplies is opposite silpakorn university (Art/design) there are a few little shops selling stuff for the design students at good prices.

Robinsons (supermarkets) also have good office supplies and i've seen them selling lots of coloured paper/card in the sizes you're after.

:)

thanks for the info....i really apreciate your help. if you don´t know if there is a solution for a small problem it can make you o crazy. thinking all the time. "maybe it´s better to take some with me, just to be sure, because if i won´t find any I´m screwed" :D

Hey guys,

I need about 135g/m2, 220g/m2 or 300g/m2 thick Paper that is bigger than Din-A4. Everything that is A3 and much bigger is good.

I think to remember that Office Market had it before, but currently I am not in Thailand and the last time was a while ago so I forgot the prices.

Does anybody know where I can get that paper/cardboard in different colours and for what prices peer sheet?

I really need it and can´t take it with me. If I could I would, but a) it weighs too much to take it with me and there is no free space in my bag, unless I want the paper to break and :D I think it´s kind of stupid to take a whole bunch of coloured cardboard sheets with you to your trip. As if Thailand is a country where you can´t get anything :D

Hope there is someone out in this community who got the right information for me... :)

There are large companies: office mate and office pro (or similar), They have almost everything

Hey guys,

There are large companies: office mate and office pro (or similar), They have almost everything

yeah i wasn´t sure if they are still selling it. it´s been a while since i havent been to thailand and i am not in thailand at the moment so...