Deposit The Boys In Blue

alasatra

Yeah lol he is the only one who refused to talk to me and he got one of d lower rank officers to talk to my lawyer as he refused to ,i was polite but they didn't care,the other 2 police officers were all talk though.PASSPORT PISS TEST BARK BARK,and my ex tenant IM GONA fuc_k YOU UP,HE IS MY WIFE'S BROTHER,YOUR A BEEP BEEP BARK BARK

Edited by alasatra

I'm sorry I don't see the point of this.

You have a problem with a tenant, they go to the police, the police follow the money and make up their own minds. Your lawyer fixes everything, you pay bills problem goes away.

Nothing new here.

are you asking for advice? Or telling a story?

So what was the point in the police asking to piss test me and why didnt the police look at my receipts and listen to my side of the story,why ?also the police grabed my gf while we were trying to get back to our condo ,police harasment .Just because one of the police was brother of my ex tenant and that they were promised money to get it back.

Edited by alasatra

I seem to recall that if a tent skips without paying full rent or not paying for damages it is not a police matter unless the damage was malicious?

Same way if owner refuses to give back deposit a former tenant can apply to a government department to intercede on their behalf which dose appear work well and fast.

If my theory is correct what did you layer do?

Moral of the story is keep good books and issue receipts.

The point is my ex tenants g/f who's brother is police in soi 9 didnt tell her boyfriend that she never paid the last months rent,which i tried to explain to him but he nor the police didnt care,i showed them all the receipts all the corect paperwork excetra but they didnt fkn care,

because he wasnt in the country and also in the contract which is from a reputable real estate firm in jomtiem it states that the landlord can hold the deposit for 28 days after the tenants has left,this so that the landlord can take out money for electric plus water excetra,bills that come after the tenant has left.

Edited by alasatra

Even though your lawyer said that he has sorted it out I still don't think it will be the end of the problem because in reality you DO still owe him the 22,000 baht, and I don't think the guy will just forget about such a large sum of money..

an important point is reciepts, keeping accountants, filling income accountants are not the point, the situation was a variation of a contract ie payment terms. in any country any walk of life even at the time if it seems trivial, if it involves money it must be a signed written agreement

The OP has received some good advice yet continues to “rant & rave” claiming he is totally an innocent party, yet on his own admission he say now he has no intention to pay back his ex tenant the balance of the deposit.

Having read most of whet has been posted I am thinking:

• It seems to be clear that the OP had told the ex tenant that he would not get any of the deposit back long before the police became involved, why would the ex tenant offer the police half of 44K if the OP was going to give back 22K which was rightfully his anyway.
  • I realise that the OP first language is not English, yet had he spoken to the police in a manor like how he writes I can well understand them wanting to know what he was on.
  • As the OP has already stated he has a good lawyer, he should let his lawyer take the police officers involved and their superiors to task.

Edited by Basil B

The OP has received some good advice yet continues to “rant & rave” claiming he is totally an innocent party, yet on his own admission he say now he has no intention to pay back his ex tenant the balance of the deposit.

Having read most of whet has been posted I am thinking:

• It seems to be clear that the OP had told the ex tenant that he would not get any of the deposit back long before the police became involved, why would the ex tenant offer the police half of 44K if the OP was going to give back 22K which was rightfully his anyway.
  • I realise that the OP first language is not English, yet had he spoken to the police in a manor like how he writes I can well understand them wanting to know what he was on.
  • As the OP has already stated he has a good lawyer, he should let his lawyer take the police officers involved and their superiors to task.

That's a very good and true analyse of the OP Basil. :)

Edit: If I was a policeman and the Op used the same language to me as he uses on this forum,which is most likely judging from the Pm I had the honour to receive, I would also give him a piss test.

Edited by basjke

Ill post a pic of him but i dont think it wud be allowed,best not for my sake eh,anyway he has short black hair and his face is brown lol,and he is short.But a major Prick

So he can't pull rank over a General Prick then.