Fedex In Hua Hin........

The Vulcan

Is there a FedEx shipping outlet in Hua Hin and if so, where ?

Thank You

No FedEx in Hua Hin. I get sent FedEx packages from the company I work for in Hong Kong and they end up being delivered by the postman, as an EMS package.

There is a courier service opposite the Siam bank in town, but they are quite expensive.

I usually use the EMS postal service which is very quick, I have had things I've sent to Hong Kong get delivered the next day, but it usually takes around 3 days.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wrapping up this thread I must say what absolutely superb service these people supply.

I have today received a very heavy parcel from USA in 6 days! Coincidentally I was also about to ship a consignment to Canada.

The courier arrived with my order, and I explained I also needed to ship out. He filled in all the paperwork, packed and sealed my consigment, conferred with his BKK department reference costs etc, and took the shipment with him

Total time spent was some 15 minutes!

So easy and a pleasure to deal with them.

• 10 months later...

I hate to burst the happy bubble this almost ended on but I have been waiting for a package for three days and cannot reach customer service or get an updated status on the tracking info since the 15th. It was released for delivery on the 15th at 2:01 pm, a notation of delivery exception was made indicating "Business Closed - no delivery attempt made"...........I live in a Condo which is never closed so what does that mean? And why no updates to the item in two days? What does Business Closed mean??

I have been on hold for a cumulative total of well over 90 minutes on their customer service line, the last call I waited 48 minutes without being put through to anyone this morning.

This is the absolute WORST service I've ever got in Cha Am, where I've used UPS and EMS successfully for many years..........a vehement complaint will be filed with FedEx and my shipping company whenever or if my package actually arrives.

I hate to burst the happy bubble this almost ended on but I have been waiting for a package for three days and cannot reach customer service or get an updated status on the tracking info since the 15th. It was released for delivery on the 15th at 2:01 pm, a notation of delivery exception was made indicating "Business Closed - no delivery attempt made"...........I live in a Condo which is never closed so what does that mean? And why no updates to the item in two days? What does Business Closed mean??

Songkran? Water Festival? ... :)