Tropical Fish + Fish Tank

dazzab

This is Thailand, all fish are tropical. :) Pla Nin fish you see at Tesco's and Pla Dook slithering around at the market are tropical.

To be special I think I'd want a refrigerated salt-water tank with herrings swimming around in it.

(Sorry :D )

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Go to the market behind the Lotus on the North side of town. When you're coming in off the Highway, instead of turning left into Lotus, make a left at the next street just past Lotus. Then turn left at the next stop light and right at the T intersection. You'll see a lot of fish and tanks to your right.

Here are the coordinates if you use Google Earth or GPS. 18°48'24.81"N, 98°59'48.76"E

Edited by mnbcm

Go to the market behind the Lotus on the North side of town. When you're coming in off the Highway, instead of turning left into Lotus, make a left at the next street just past Lotus. Then turn left at the next stop light and right at the T intersection. You'll see a lot of fish and tanks to your right.

Here are the coordinates if you use Google Earth or GPS. 18°48'24.81"N, 98°59'48.76"E

This is the Thalad Kam Tiang mentioned by Ajarn. This is where I have been buying all my fish and pond supplies for the last couple of years. I use the store that is in the 2nd row in from Lotus and furthest from the open field. The have 2 "stores" across from each other. One side has small fish, the other larger & large carp/koi, various grade. Experienced and educated in fishery science (my words) they helped me go from dying carp in my pond (took bodies in for inspection) to now over a year of clear water and growing, healthy carp mixed with algae eaters, red fin sharks, and other small fish.

I just got back from Big C on the super-highway and noticed 2 or 3 places selling fish tanks and fish. As you enter from the super highway they are on the right in the small flower market there. Not in big C itself, but part of the development. Certainly lots of tanks.

Edited by chiangmaioldhand