Looking For Employment Or Possible Joint Ventures

I've recently moved to Thailand and will soon begin looking for either employment or to get involved in some sort of business venture. My background is in software development management and online marketing.

I've been involved in the online space since the early 1990's. In the past I've built websites for Fortune 500 clients and was the Director of Software Development at a dotcom company that went from 30 to 1200 employees and $700K to $180 million in turn over in a span of only two years.

While my career in technology has always involved senior level positions heading up development teams, I do have a good mind for business. In fact, before getting into technology I worked in the marketing of financial services so in many ways the business mentality is in my genes but technology is something I enjoy.

On the tech side I have all the usual certifications. Project Management Professional, Six Sigma Greenbelt, SCRUM Project Owner, etc.

During the last four or five years I specialized in online gaming in an extremely competitive vertical (gambling). In the online gaming sector my responsibilities shifted from the tech side to the marketing and operational side. I ran the company's largest product which generated approx $250 - $300 million a year in revenue.

I have a top-notch reputation in both the technology and online gaming industries. For anyone who is serious about a joint venture or has an exciting job opportunity PM me and I'll send you my personal info which you can Google to confirm.

I guess the question that begs to be answered is why did I move to Thailand? I think it's the typical story of boy comes to Thailand to scuba dive, boy falls in love with the place, boy starts coming to Thailand 3 or 4 times a year on holiday, boy finally gets up the nerve to move here.

I have no illusions about Thailand being a mystical place where everything is perfect. I've visited here enough times to have a realistic view of what Thailand has (or doesn't have) to offer and I still prefer it to the West.

On the employment side, ideally I would like to find a position that involves growing the company and driving revenues. Something on the product development or online marketing side would be a good fit.

On the joint venture side, well, that's sort of the beauty of the online realm, it could be just about anything.

Again, if that sounds like it fits with what someone is looking for, please feel free to PM me so we can discuss in more detail.