Direct Return Flights From London To Bangkok

seancar29

Hello all, the wife is after a short break in June and wants a direct return flight from london to bangkok.

I've been on the net most of the morning and not getting very far. The prices still seem to be a bit high for this time of year.

Does anyuone out there know who i should be talking to to get a good deal. It might be ok if its june or july, just for a two week break to see the family.

It does really have to be direct though as she has trouble getting out of heathrow let alone changing in Dubai or Abu dabi.

I appreciate any help you might be able to give.

Sean.

I've been looking for a direct flight in June - and to minimise my travel time by cutting out the stops in AMS or Qatar / Dubai etc. I'm going one-way and the price on the Thai Airways website of £360 seems a good deal. Not sure how much a return is. I do like flying with Thai Airways.

Londo

I was going to book Qatar as usual, via Doha (boy oh boy do I hate that airport) as it used to be the cheapest (around £500 ish last time I went) and a good airline too. But it had rotten connection times and the horrible layover in Doha of course.

But came across a superb deal...direct flight Heathrow to BKK return over period of 1 month £398 !!!

The airline... (unbelieveably I think).... Qantas

Roll on 27/6 :)

sorry..should have added...that was a direct booking through Qantas Website, obviously cattle class, and price inclusive of all taxes, surcharges etc etc.

Edited by madforit

eva will be hard to beat, in thailand travel agents beat airlines own web prices but i am not sure for uk starting legs, try airline network or southall travel

May I also suggest you try the search on our website painai.com (link with sponsors at the top of the page).

We search all major airlines and should give you some good ideas. It's still in beta though and prices are shown in USD but you can easily convert them yourself. Air Asia is now also included in the search (not Air Asia X yet).

Cheers

Hello all, the wife is after a short break in June and wants a direct return flight from london to bangkok.

I've been on the net most of the morning and not getting very far. The prices still seem to be a bit high for this time of year.

Does anyuone out there know who i should be talking to to get a good deal. It might be ok if its june or july, just for a two week break to see the family.

It does really have to be direct though as she has trouble getting out of heathrow let alone changing in Dubai or Abu dabi.

Sean.

Same as someone else above...westeasttravel.co.uk ..best that I have found and some real good deals at present. Always used them before we came to live here.

Thanks everyone for your help, I have used westeast in the past and also found them very good with the price and service.

This time i have booked with Wise miser a branch of Benz travel, another one i have used before.

Got Eva flights from LHR on 6th june and coming back on the 23rd june for £445 which includes their £10 booking fee.

All in all not a bad price i suppose.

Thanks again

Sean.

westeast travel in hamersmith, in 6 years i havent been able to beat their price with eva/thai anywhere

I found WestEast Travel very unreliable.

They quoted me a good price.

When I agreed to buy, they "blanked" me - didn't even respond to any of the 3 emails I sent them.

I'm guessing that they couldn't actually supply at the quoted price.

Ignoring clients is extremely rude.

They should have apologised and offered another option - it would have saved both the sale, and a lot of frustration.

Got this email from Thai today:

http://www.fkonline.co.uk/thai/emails/2009...esV2online.html

Also, Westeast have got some flight offers with "free" hotel stays, including the Hyatt and Sukhothai

The pages seem to appear "randomly" so here are the links:

http://www.westeasttravel.com/user/strPage.asp?idlink=40

http://www.westeasttravel.com/user/strPage.asp?idlink=41

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL

Sean.

i have used dialaflight for the last couple of years for various trips and found them very good. they deal with eva air, who are top notch in my opinion and i believe have some special deals for june and july. though i could not find them this morning.

happy travels,

jerry.