If Money Wasnt A Problem Which Condo Would U Stay At In Pattaya

toffo9

Star Beach ,and Park Beach Wongamat ,Nakula . Two older posh ,unique style Condominiums with huge balcony's .Direct access to the beach plus huge swimming pools .

La Royal ,is unfinished i believe ,but maybe some people are living in it already ?It certainly has unfinished Villas in front .

Many to choose from but if money was no problem i would have a 400,000 baht one too,so i can take ladies back.No way is it clever to let pros know how wealthy you are,and certainly no tel numbers given.

Got a friend who won 15,000,000 gbp on lottery and i have advised him to do the same when he comes over,

RimPha

Agree 100%

-on the beach,

-many huge condos with huge balconies

-very quiet soi

-near everything

-motorbike taxis available

I went to see there when I was searching a condo to buy 5 or 6 years ago.Prices were crazy at this time (100K/sqm).Advantage at this price you don't have (normally???) hugely tatooed holigans as tenants or owners LOL

In second position Baan U thong (exactly for the same reasons)

followed by

-Sugar Condo

-Grand Condo (now screwed by Viewtalay building just near)

-Ocean Marina

-My place (sorry I wish to preserve my little secret paradise)

-Chomtalay

-Sunshine

-La Royale (didn't exist when I choose my condo) Has huge condos well designed but the place is very ugly from outside and has problem to be completed

The ultimate condo will be The Cove (its just not finished yet) - given the choise thats where I would live.

Second best would be NorthPoint (almost finished)

Third would be WaterFront (if they will ever build it)

Fourth would be either Ananya or NorthShore...

---

---

---

ThreeThousandFourHundredSixtyThird would be one of the View Talay buildings :)

Star Beach ,and Park Beach Wongamat ,Nakula . Two older posh ,unique style Condominiums with huge balcony's .Direct access to the beach plus huge swimming pools .

Having looked at most of the condos in Wongamat I would say that Saranchol rates better than the above two if you are looking at the older style, circa 15 years old. IMHO. :)

Thanks guys... Ive written all of them down and im coming over in september.. staying in a hotel for 3 months first before i decide where to live...Thanks for taking time out to reply.. Best wishes David

I would prefer a building with only about up to 4 floors. Placed directly at the beach. Seaview...

There is a new building at Wongamat beach. I used to go to swim in front of it and while doing it dreaming of having a condo

in this building... Sunset over the sea...

Though being shitty expensive the quality of the handicrafts is bad ! (f.e. using rusting steel outdoor at the gates - nearly unbelievable if you are used to standards of my home country - and you have to pay 10 mill. baht for these condos...

no professional in my country would do what they do here. Ok, you could argue this is third world, but look at the prizes !

It is how unprofessional people in my country would build their shack for their garden material. But not for people to live in !)

Most visitors to these condos say they are simply the best in Pattaya and suburbs. On the beach; low rise, duplex; 2/3 bedrooms; high quality; infinity roof pool; expensive to buy or rent, but worth it! Head for The Pinnacle Resort & Spa, Na Jomtien and near to Sea Falcon beach restaurant.

In my opinion mate I would stay at Northshore its a good location,has very strict entry rules believe me your angry bar girl is not getting in there!

They have a new Camp Comondant who is very strict and organised. I have friends that live there and apart from a few noisy modifications at present are very happy.

The place has a nice pool and empty gym. Some of the units are one bedroom and very smart with great views both sides. I'd buy one if I could. After staying in Naklua long term its just too far out of town.

Good luck.

thanks for all the suggestions.. ill be visiting them all when im over later on in the year... looking to pay 50-60k per month... dont know what ill get for that as this is my first visit..

A personal area preference of mine is Soi 2- Soi 4. One of those streets is actually quiet as it is not a busy through street. Some hotel/condos there, such as the place with the purple color trim have a beautiflu vanishing edge outdoor pool. You are close to the action as you can walk up to second road or walk down to Beach road. Rates are reasonable and I am sure they have some upper floor suites or penthouse units that you would like and would be in your price range. Take a stroll over there. Depending on your desires and needs, this might work for you.

I walk to Naklua a lot, both on the streets and along the beach walk (clambering around that busted up walkway). If you go to the nice places in Naklua, and I saw some I really liked, you must get a motor bike or scooter to get around. You really don' want to walk and sweat to get to any place. There are not many shops there so that may be a factor for you to consider.