Easy Or Not?

anna234cn

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting topic.

At the end of the day we are animals. Our basic instincts are to eat, sleep and have sex. If a guy has a sexual desire he basically wants it there and then. Sex is on a guy's mind a lot more than a girl (?). If girls thought about or wanted sex as much as guys then we'd all be at it like flippin rabbits!

So I don't think a girl is "easy" if she sleeps with a guy soon after meeting. I don't think a guy is easy if he sleeps with a girl soon either (he's always ready...). Having sex is just a natural thing that we do to fulfil our desires - so the less time we fcking waste on all the bollx of chatting each other up and buying drinks etc etc the better, just get down to business!!! :o:D:D

it is really very interesting topic, i want to know if you sleep with a guy after meeting! And ,why you make this topic!Again,sex behavior is blest .That does not mean having sex is just a natural thing that we do to fulfil our desires.We should defer to it .It representaives true love!

By the way ,who can explain what`s the difference between people and animal,and why there is a difference?I think you will find out a good answer about this topic.of course,different culture ,different answer.

Anna - too be honest, I don't like that label. Ifyou want to choose to sleep with someone first nite then why not. (2 Consenting adults that live up to the responsibilities of having a shag)

It's ok. I just wanna hear various opinions from different ppl.

OK yes i think the first time is easy and not too mention if a guy is looking for a respectable woman then the first date isnt too good. The 2nd date is much better atleast youre not thinking ###### does she do this with every guy , if you happen to like her . thats my 2 satang.

it is really very interesting topic, i want to know if you sleep with a guy after meeting! And ,why you make this topic!Again,sex behavior is blest .That does not mean having sex is just a natural thing that we do to fulfil our desires.We should defer to it .It representaives true love!By the way ,who can explain what`s the difference between people and animal,and why there is a difference?I think you will find out a good answer about this topic.of course,different culture ,different answer.

hmm, can't say i agree with that. I think different people place differing degrees of importance on this.

For all the blokes i know, sex works quite well just as a physical act, with or without the presence of any deeper feelings for the person/people involved.

Personally i view love and the desire to have sex as two separate things which sometimes combine, creating some of the most intense positive emotions.

As for us and the animals, it's quite simple, that is what we are. The difference is that we are significantly more intelligent than any of the others. Watching the way that other mammals behave is very interesting. We often share a lot in common in our behaviour, on a basic level.

Anna - too be honest, I don't like that label. Ifyou want to choose to sleep with someone first nite then why not. (2 Consenting adults that live up to the responsibilities of having a shag)

OK yes i think the first time is easy and not too mention if a guy is looking for a respectable woman then the first date isnt too good. The 2nd date is much better atleast youre not thinking ###### does she do this with every guy , if you happen to like her . thats my 2 satang.

Doesnt say much for a lady looking for a respectable lad either? :o

Doesnt say much for a lady looking for a respectable lad either? :o

Most men would shag a attractive woman at any given time , 1st date or hr

it is really very interesting topic, i want to know if you sleep with a guy after meeting! And ,why you make this topic!Again,sex behavior is blest .That does not mean having sex is just a natural thing that we do to fulfil our desires.We should defer to it .It representaives true love!

By the way ,who can explain what`s the difference between people and animal,and why there is a difference?I think you will find out a good answer about this topic.of course,different culture ,different answer.

Yes sex should be special and should be used to express your love to your partner (not limited to just sex), but, there are different reasons why sex is performed -

PASSION/ATTRACTION - it could be the height of raunchy, steamy, passion of the moment - your eyes catch the sight of a guy/girl and you feel "I gotta get me some of that!!"

LOVE - it could be love making - slow, sensual ansd very expressive

SEX - it could be...well..what else...it could be whatever some heavy guys do when they have to pay for it just to have sex!

Could be more...

Yours sincerely

Dr Love

:o:D

men and women are two different creatures

men kick for nine months to get out of the same hole they try to get back into for the rest of there lives

there will always be the double standard of slag/stud,you never hear anyone say that bloke is the local bike.

i am much more easy than any girl i have met,and dont know many men who are different

i think sex means a shag to most men,it is more emotional for girls

it is society that sets the moral standards and guilt that makes us feel cheap.

well I am wondering...How do you know that the first guy you sleep with is going to be the right one? I do not like to shag around when i am single( I have nothing aginst people who do it is just not my style) but because of my circumstances i have been with several men and every time i though he was the right one. So...this lack of luck in finding my prince charming is going to affect my future relations ships? :o

I do not want my wife who used to have sex with many men before.

RAVISHER
Personally I like a woman to have 'been around some'. I want her to already 'know' the difference between good sex, average sex and bad sex. I don't want her 'wondering' about it afterwards. 

you're on your fifth (5th) wife now are you ravisher ?.........hmmmmm....... :o

That I am taxexile.

Nothin personal Ravisher, but I dont think I will be taking advice about marriage and women from you..... :D:D