Easy Or Not?

anna234cn

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

about the topic in general, I think it's silly because it's up to each individual to decide for themselves what it is they want to do. The generalities about being 'easy' are really superficial. Who decided what sexual relationships are all about????? Personally I believe in only one thing and that is monogamy between a mutually agreed partnership. Outside that.... it is up to the individual. But I would say that it takes some years in life to understand that..... I possibly would have said something different 20 years ago. Does that make me stand any better in your opinion Glauka?

Seonai

I agree with you. I just came to a similar conclusion when I felt more secure of myself. However people who feels unsecure or even those times in life when I do not feel so much secure about myself ...(for many different reasons) I need listening opinion like yours ( last post though :o ), to go back to my senses and said to myself " who cares what everybody thinks...".Sometimes you just lose track... that´s why I do not think this thread is silly.

I have never though less of you, Senoi