90 Day Reporting

Since the recent changes to the "zone" system, and since I'm not actually entitled / serviced by the one stop center, can a Bangkok resident still go there to do the report, or will I have to schlep all the way to Suan Phlu? Rasa Tower would process the 90 day reports previously, and is so much more convenient for me.

Anyone know / been there recently?

Tks in advance.

Bino

Yup- I remember that, but almost never remember the date I'm supposed to do it. Was stamped for 10 May, so if I don't get it done today, I'll have to cough up 2000 next week! (Remember that too!)

Off we go....

You can use Rasa tower for 90 day address reports if you live in the Bangkok area. You do not have to do your extension of stay there to use for 90 day address reports.

Correct. Just did mine yesterday. It took about 30 seconds and I was walking out the door. I love that place :)

Edited by medegen

Correct. Just did mine yesterday. It took about 30 seconds and I was walking out the door. I love that place :)

Yup. Can confirm that Rasa Tower is still a viable (and excellent) place to do 90 day reports.

I was less fortunate than medegen - got stuck behind a woman who had a stack of passports belonging to Panasonic employees from Japan. It took me about eight minutes to get processed and out the door.

Definitely the place to go. Decent parking and fast service!

Rasa Tower 2, Floor 16. Direct entrance from elevator area. After entry to One Stop Center turn right; it is about fourth position on high counter on left.

Edited by lopburi3