Uk Tourist Visa

Hi

My thai gf is applying for a tourist visa to visit me in UK and I just had a few questions:

1. I'm sponsoring her visit and paying all the costs. I've provided all the recommended info on my finances, but is there any need to also provide her bank passbook? The only reason I can think they might need it is to check she has cash in her bank when she applies (I heard even if I'm paying for everything they like to see over 50k baht in the applicant's account for some reason). Her salary is paid in cash so doesn't ever hit her account, but she has wage slips to evidence her salary. If we do need to include her bank statements can we just give them the latest one showing over 50k or will they still want 6 months?

2. I know reason for return is crucial. She's had a job in a well known up-market spa chain since Jan. I'm trying to get her boss to sign a letter confirming she has the job, her salary and 1 month holiday authorisation but he's being awkward as he doesn't seem to understand he won't be making his whole company responsible/liable for her if she didn't come back in time. Assuming we do get the letter, do you reckon that is sufficient reason to return? - she also has family in Thai but I heard they don't attach much weight to that. One other thing is she has worked in another Asian country for a bit under a work permit and came back within the deadline so that shows she has followed immigration rules in the past. We have tonnes of proof of over 6 months relationship but guess that's not relevant for reason to return. She has a small plot of land her Dad bought her but the paperwork won't be sorted by the land registry for at least a number of months, so no way of proving it - is it even worth mentioning the land if no proof? And if we don't get the letter from her employer are we screwed on reason for return and not even worth bothering to apply for a visa?

3. Last question! I know the tourist visa is automatically a 6 months multiple entry. She's stating the hol is for 1 month as that our plan. In theory though once she gets the visa can she literally just come and go as she pleases any time from the date the visa is valid from, up until 6 months? Also does she have to fly to the UK on the actual date the visa starts from or can she just fly here on any day after it starts?

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Hi

My thai gf is applying for a tourist visa to visit me in UK and I just had a few questions:

1. I'm sponsoring her visit and paying all the costs. I've provided all the recommended info on my finances, but is there any need to also provide her bank passbook? The only reason I can think they might need it is to check she has cash in her bank when she applies (I heard even if I'm paying for everything they like to see over 50k baht in the applicant's account for some reason). Her salary is paid in cash so doesn't ever hit her account, but she has wage slips to evidence her salary. If we do need to include her bank statements can we just give them the latest one showing over 50k or will they still want 6 months?

2. I know reason for return is crucial. She's had a job in a well known up-market spa chain since Jan. I'm trying to get her boss to sign a letter confirming she has the job, her salary and 1 month holiday authorisation but he's being awkward as he doesn't seem to understand he won't be making his whole company responsible/liable for her if she didn't come back in time. Assuming we do get the letter, do you reckon that is sufficient reason to return? - she also has family in Thai but I heard they don't attach much weight to that. One other thing is she has worked in another Asian country for a bit under a work permit and came back within the deadline so that shows she has followed immigration rules in the past. We have tonnes of proof of over 6 months relationship but guess that's not relevant for reason to return. She has a small plot of land her Dad bought her but the paperwork won't be sorted by the land registry for at least a number of months, so no way of proving it - is it even worth mentioning the land if no proof? And if we don't get the letter from her employer are we screwed on reason for return and not even worth bothering to apply for a visa?

3. Last question! I know the tourist visa is automatically a 6 months multiple entry. She's stating the hol is for 1 month as that our plan. In theory though once she gets the visa can she literally just come and go as she pleases any time from the date the visa is valid from, up until 6 months? Also does she have to fly to the UK on the actual date the visa starts from or can she just fly here on any day after it starts?

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

My experience of obtaining a UK tourist visa for a Thai friend is as follows:

1. Every statement that is made in the visa application form must be backed up by original evidence.

2. You should write a letter to the British Embassy stating that you will pay all the costs, define those costs and enclose an original copy of your bank statement. The letter should also state where and how you met the lady.

3. She can arrive in the UK anytime during the validity of the visa

4. She should provide a copy of her savings account together with the original savings account book.

5. If she has land, she should provide a copy of the land certificate and the original certificate. If she hasn't yet got the certificate, a little tea money will normally speed up the process.

6. Attach details of what she intends to do in the Uk - a statement just saying she is to meet you doesn't count for much.

7. She should provide full details of her employment and salary irrespective of non cooperation of the employer and explain the position taken by the employer if salary slips and a letter are not forthcoming.

8. Attach an utilities bill to your letter to add support as to your home address.

9. The current visa application form doesn't provide much space for information and it is best to provide much of the information as attachments.

10. If she has an old passport send that too.

11. Some old photographs of you both which provide evidence of the relationship might help.

12. Copies of correspondence between you both might help.

13. Knowing her for only six months might not help.

14. Having worked overseas and returned to Thailand will help.

Given the limited time you have known the lady, I have my doubts whether a visa would be forthcoming but I reckon it is worth applying even if it is to provide evidence in a future application of the relationship.

Best of luck

Kwon, the standard visit visa is for 6 months and multi entry, which means the holder can enter and leave the UK as often as the wish and stay for as long as they like on each visit during the life of the visa.

She can arrive in the UK anytime during the validity of the visa

True, but remember that the visa will start on the date it is issued (unless one asks for it to be post dated at the time of applying) and is valid for 6 months. The longer one delays arrival in the UK the less time one can spend there.

Kwon, you seem to have some misconceptions about visit visas (where did you get "I heard even if I'm paying for everything they like to see over 50k baht in the applicant's account for some reason" from? Simply not true.

You therefore may find the following useful:-

VAT2 Visitors: Visiting family; friends; as a tourist

Guidance - Visitors (INF 2)

Guidance - Sponsors (INF 3)

For how and where to apply, fees etc. see UK Visa Application Centre

My experience of obtaining a UK tourist visa for a Thai friend is as follows:

1. Every statement that is made in the visa application form must be backed up by original evidence.

2. You should write a letter to the British Embassy stating that you will pay all the costs, define those costs and enclose an original copy of your bank statement. The letter should also state where and how you met the lady.

3. She can arrive in the UK anytime during the validity of the visa

4. She should provide a copy of her savings account together with the original savings account book.

5. If she has land, she should provide a copy of the land certificate and the original certificate. If she hasn't yet got the certificate, a little tea money will normally speed up the process.

6. Attach details of what she intends to do in the Uk - a statement just saying she is to meet you doesn't count for much.

7. She should provide full details of her employment and salary irrespective of non cooperation of the employer and explain the position taken by the employer if salary slips and a letter are not forthcoming.

8. Attach an utilities bill to your letter to add support as to your home address.

9. The current visa application form doesn't provide much space for information and it is best to provide much of the information as attachments.

10. If she has an old passport send that too.

11. Some old photographs of you both which provide evidence of the relationship might help.

12. Copies of correspondence between you both might help.

13. Knowing her for only six months might not help.

14. Having worked overseas and returned to Thailand will help.

Given the limited time you have known the lady, I have my doubts whether a visa would be forthcoming but I reckon it is worth applying even if it is to provide evidence in a future application of the relationship.

Best of luck

Thanks for the helpful tips. Now I'm worried about the subsisting relationship test though. The info I've gleaned from the internet and visa agencies was that 6 months was likely to be enough time (albeit near the minimum) to have known each other. Does anyone have any other experience on this point?

Edited by kwon

Hi 7by7. I was told by a Thai visa agent in the UK and by an visa lawyer at Siam Legal that whilst there isn't any formal requirement for the GF to have funds if the sponsor is paying for the trip, it helps for them to have upwards of 50k in her bank as (i) you can then tick the box on the form for her having savings and (ii) if the sponsor were to ditch the GF when she is in the UK she has some of her own funds to get her by/back home rather than needing help possibly from the state (not that they'd give it probably!). Welcome any further thoughts you may have on this.

Edited by kwon

The strength of the relationship can also be a good reason to return also not just employment status.

That's interesting thanks. The support I can think of that we have for reason to return is:

- letter from her employer evidencing job and 1 month holiday (hopefully her boss will sign the letter)

- the fact she's worked abroad in asia twice under 6 month work visas and returned in the permitted period - evidenced in her passport

- she has 50k baht in her bank - per her bank statement

- her family are in Thailand - we've provided their details

- our relationship is real (though only just over 6 months since I met her) - plenty of evidence e.g. photos (including me with her family)/emails/phone records/hotel bills

- UK holiday itinerary

- invite letters from my parents and brother

- not sure if it matters but she's never been abroad anywhere with another farang (per her passport)

- I'm a qualified accountant with adequate funds - my payslips/bank statements (not sure if this helps but at least they know she is not coming over to stay with a crook)

- she has some land but we have no evidence of this so still not sure if worth mentioning it

Does this sound like a reasonable list to give us a good chance? Also whilst I'm providing a very clear referenced file with everything, I thought it might be worth at the end of the application form just summarising the list above cross-referred to the evidence in the file?

Hi 7by7. I was told by a Thai visa agent in the UK and by an visa lawyer at Siam Legal that whilst there isn't any formal requirement for the GF to have funds if the sponsor is paying for the trip, it helps for them to have upwards of 50k in her bank as (i) you can then tick the box on the form for her having savings and (ii) if the sponsor were to ditch the GF when she is in the UK she has some of her own funds to get her by/back home rather than needing help possibly from the state (not that they'd give it probably!). Welcome any further thoughts you may have on this.

Just finished typing a lengthy reply, when my computer decided to freeze the page and I lost it! :) Sorry, haven't got time to do it again just now, suffice to say that Siam Legal are not OISC registered and I'm surprised that a company in the UK also gave you such advice. I'll try and go into more detail of my thoughts on the matter at another time.

Your list looks fine, but make sure that you also include the items on the VAC document check list (see link I provided before).

A covering letter referencing all your supporting documents is a good idea, as is placing documents in separate folders; one for financial, another for relationship evidence etc.

I would also include in your letter a brief history of your relationship, the reasons for her visit at this time and an outline of your future plans together.

Going to click on 'add reply' now, hope it works this time!

I'll try and go into more detail of my thoughts on the matter at another time.

OK, let's try again!

Before issuing a visit visa the ECO has to be satisfied that the applicant has not only sufficient funds to support themselves in the UK, but also for travel to and from the UK. These funds can can be from the applicant, a sponsor or a mixture of both. There is nothing in the rules to state that a visitor has to have any money of their own.

There is, as you rightly say, a risk that if the funds are coming mainly or wholly from a sponsor that these funds may be withdrawn for some reason. Which is one of the reasons, I believe, that the ECO wants to be satisfied that the relationship between sponsor and applicant is genuine and subsisting; so that the chance of the sponsor withdrawing said funds is minimal.

That the applicant has his/her own funds does not mean that they are not going to do a runner once in the UK. Another reason why the ECO is concerned that the relationship between applicant and sponsor is genuine and subsisting.

To summarise; if the ECO is satisfied that the applicant is a genuine visitor with a genuine reason for visiting the UK then they are not worried about where the funding for the trip is coming from; as long as the funds are available.

Eco's make their decisions on the balance of probabilities and can only base those decisions on the evidence presented to them. So sometimes they get it wrong. People who shouldn't get a visa do and some who should are, unfortunately, refused. That is the problem with any system which relies on human judgement. But, as I believe Churchill said about democracy, human judgement is the worst way of deciding these things; except for any of the alternatives!

Also, whilst there is nothing in the immigration rules to say that a visitor must have a return or onward ticket, it is possible that an Immigration Officer at the port of entry could refuse entry to a visitor who did not have one or could not show they had the available funds to purchase a ticket out of the UK. Although this is unlikely to happen in most cases, airlines are aware of it and also aware that they would have to pay a substantial fine if they carried someone who was refused entry. Therefore it is unlikely that an airline would agree to carry a visitor who did not have a return or onward ticket.

My thoughts on the return ticket issue are why would the applicant not have a return ticket ?

A client of mine got stopped Tuesday by immigration in Manchester for 1 hour they even questioned her partner.

They went through the whole application etc with them both they allowed her entry after they answered all the questions including do you have a valid return ticket.

I'll try and go into more detail of my thoughts on the matter at another time.

OK, let's try again!

Before issuing a visit visa the ECO has to be satisfied that the applicant has not only sufficient funds to support themselves in the UK, but also for travel to and from the UK. These funds can can be from the applicant, a sponsor or a mixture of both. There is nothing in the rules to state that a visitor has to have any money of their own.

There is, as you rightly say, a risk that if the funds are coming mainly or wholly from a sponsor that these funds may be withdrawn for some reason. Which is one of the reasons, I believe, that the ECO wants to be satisfied that the relationship between sponsor and applicant is genuine and subsisting; so that the chance of the sponsor withdrawing said funds is minimal.

That the applicant has his/her own funds does not mean that they are not going to do a runner once in the UK. Another reason why the ECO is concerned that the relationship between applicant and sponsor is genuine and subsisting.

To summarise; if the ECO is satisfied that the applicant is a genuine visitor with a genuine reason for visiting the UK then they are not worried about where the funding for the trip is coming from; as long as the funds are available.

Eco's make their decisions on the balance of probabilities and can only base those decisions on the evidence presented to them. So sometimes they get it wrong. People who shouldn't get a visa do and some who should are, unfortunately, refused. That is the problem with any system which relies on human judgement. But, as I believe Churchill said about democracy, human judgement is the worst way of deciding these things; except for any of the alternatives!

Also, whilst there is nothing in the immigration rules to say that a visitor must have a return or onward ticket, it is possible that an Immigration Officer at the port of entry could refuse entry to a visitor who did not have one or could not show they had the available funds to purchase a ticket out of the UK. Although this is unlikely to happen in most cases, airlines are aware of it and also aware that they would have to pay a substantial fine if they carried someone who was refused entry. Therefore it is unlikely that an airline would agree to carry a visitor who did not have a return or onward ticket.

Thanks will definitely buy a return ticket then. Having read this it does sound like it probably won't make a difference if she has funds in her bank, since for the ECO to grant the VISA they will need to be satisfied we have a subsisting relationship, in which case she shouldn't need any cash as I'm paying for her trip. But as it's still only a probably I'm feeling like it can't do any harm to have this extra buffer of cash in the bank - e.g. from the ECO's perspective what if despite having a subsisting relationship we then fell out during the hol and she needed money to rearrange her return ticket or have somewhere to stay. If there's a small chance something might help the visa I'm inclined to do it.

Presumably your comments also answer my earlier question about whether her 6 month bank passbook copies are required - no, as I'm paying for her trip and they don't add evidence of anything else - though we'll need to include evidence of her current balance if I'm going for the 50k thing above.

Generally I find it really frustrating that they can't give much fuller / clear guidelines on what evidence and factors are required to get a visa - otherwise it just increases the chances of people who deserve one getting refused because they didn't read between the lines or do enough research elsewhere.

Cheers

A client of mine got stopped Tuesday by immigration in Manchester for 1 hour they even questioned her partner.

Thats the direct opposite of what happened to me and my girlfriend when we went through Heathrow. the Immigration saw me waiting and actually asked where in the queue my girlfriend was and brought her to the front, saving me about a 40 minute wait. Bless em.

Allan

I wonder if they made a note on her file. If so it could cause some interesting questions on her next application.

"So, Ms X, on your visa application you told us that you were a general tourist with no connection with the UK, yet you told UK immigration that you were travelling with your British boyfriend. Care to explain?"

7BY7. I live in Thailand. so we were in the UK as tourists. I have no property, nor do i work in the UK. so we have no connection to the UK in that sense. My family are there who i go and see every 2 years.

And the Immigration officials were very polite and the service was prompt. 2 questions for my girlfriend "why are you here" and "where are you staying"

1st answer " I am here to sightseeing and shopping" and 2nd answer "I am staying in a hotel".

The last one did confuse the Immigration lady a bit so she called me over and i explained that WE BOTH live in Thailand so for most of the holiday we are staying in hotels............... "Oh ok she say's" then she stamped the passport.

From this I don't think that the UK Immigration official's are :D like yourself :)

Edited by thaicbr

I know she was travelling with you from Thailand, and said so! Read all of a post before hitting the reply key!

Nothing you have said changes my previous. She may have problems, may not. The whole point being that if an applicant bends the truth in one application this can cause problems in later ones when, as is bound to happen, inconsistencies start to arise.

You have been lucky so far and have got away with it; but advising others to also bend the truth (euphemism for lie) in an application is highly irresponsible as they probably will not be so lucky.

Call me a wanke_r as much as you like, but that wont change my opinion on this point.

I read it. At no time in her application was she asked who is she travelling with and it is not on the application form. We do not live in the UK and were travelling as tourists. we stayed in hotels, because we did a sightseeing trip around England. You called me a Liar in another post without getting any more information. if you still think i'm a liar then fine.

I stand by the fact that a visit visa needs to be handled very differently than a long term visa. and if you don't give ALL the details then it can be so much easier to get the visa. irresponsible, BUT true.

I am in a very conciliatory mood today. So i apologise for that tongue in cheek comment/smiley.

Questions 4.11 to 4.15 of the application form ask for the name, nationality, date of birth of the applicants spouse/partner (if any), whether the spouse/partner lives with the applicant and whether the spouse partner will be travelling with the applicant.

She must have skipped these questions because she was claiming not to have a spouse or partner, so I guess that as you say she did not lie on the application that your relationship is not long nor strong enough to consider yourselves partners and that you do not live together.

Saying on the application form that one will be staying in hotels is, of course, fine if that is the case. Advising others to do the same when they are going to be staying with a friend is totally irresponsible and if the lie is discovered will cause the application to be refused and may result in the applicant being barred from the UK for 10 years. Even if they get this visa then the danger of inconsistencies showing up in a possible future settlement application could have the same result as they would be guilty of having obtained the visit visa by deception.

Yet you don't seem to care if that were to happen to anyone foolish enough to follow your 'advice.'

Although the criteria for a settlemnt visa are different to those for a visit visa, they are, as you put it, 'handled' the same. Answer all questions truthfully and provide the necessary documents to show that you meet the required criteria.

If you dont give all the details on an application form then when you sign the declaration you definitely are lying, as in the declaration you state that your answers are true and complete.

Check the application form if you don't believe me.

I would also like to apologise; not to you but to Kwon for being party to dragging his thread into an argument. In mitigation I feel that if he, and others involved in visa applications, are to prosper then it is important that they are aware of the concequences of attempting to obtain a visa by deception. You've got away with it this time, and maybe others before, but most who do are eventually caught out, as you probably will be one day.

Questions 4.11 to 4.15 of the application form ask for the name, nationality, date of birth of the applicants spouse/partner (if any), whether the spouse/partner lives with the applicant and whether the spouse partner will be travelling with the applicant. She must have skipped these questions because she was claiming not to have a spouse or partner, so I guess that as you say she did not lie on the application that your relationship is not long nor strong enough to consider yourselves partners and that you do not live together. Saying on the application form that one will be staying in hotels is, of course, fine if that is the case. Advising others to do the same when they are going to be staying with a friend is totally irresponsible and if the lie is discovered will cause the application to be refused and may result in the applicant being barred from the UK for 10 years. Even if they get this visa then the danger of inconsistencies showing up in a possible future settlement application could have the same result as they would be guilty of having obtained the visit visa by deception. Yet you don't seem to care if that were to happen to anyone foolish enough to follow your 'advice.' Although the criteria for a settlemnt visa are different to those for a visit visa, they are, as you put it, 'handled' the same. Answer all questions truthfully and provide the necessary documents to show that you meet the required criteria. If you dont give all the details on an application form then when you sign the declaration you definitely are lying, as in the declaration you state that your answers are true and complete. Check the application form if you don't believe me. I would also like to apologise; not to you but to Kwon for being party to dragging his thread into an argument. In mitigation I feel that if he, and others involved in visa applications, are to prosper then it is important that they are aware of the concequences of attempting to obtain a visa by deception. You've got away with it this time, and maybe others before, but most who do are eventually caught out, as you probably will be one day.
No apology needed 7By7 - in fact your point on section 4.11 to 4.15 has got me thinking. I read this in conjunction with the guidance note 1.5 which refers to "single" meaning "you have never entered into a legally recognised marriage or partnership". As we are just girlfriend and boyfriend and not a legally recognised partnership we therefore passed over 4.11 to 4.15 (it says if single go straight to 4.16) Does this sound correct?

But is being a girlfriend and boyfriend that live together in a Foreign country a legally recognised marriage or partnership. What exactly makes the difference. A grey area even according to the guidance notes.

And, yes 7BY7 my girlfriend filled out the application i didn't so possibly she read the guidance note and came to the same conclusion as Kwon. I don't feel like its been an argument really. just a difference of opinion. which can be helpful to other people reading.

Allan

Edited by thaicbr

It is true that the guidance notes do not define spouse nor partner. Yet the generally accepted definitions are:-

If a marriage is legally recognised in the country where it took place then it is legally recognised in the UK., so they are spouses.

If a couple, same or different, sex, are living together in a relationship akin to marriage then they are unmarried partners.

If a same sex couple have entered a legal partnership similar to a UK civil partnership they they are partners.

As said, these are the generally accepted definitions in the UK, and whilst a Thai may not be aware of them her British boyfriend surely must be. If any of the above apply yet questions 14.11to 14.15 are skipped then the applicant is lying; no matter who filled in the form.

Then we have part 8. No 'grey areas' here, and it is dfficult to see how Thaicbr's girlfriend filled this in truthfully if no mention was made of Thaicbr!

Edited by 7by7

"and whilst a Thai may not be aware of them" " If any of the above apply yet questions 14.11to 14.15 are skipped then the applicant is lying; no matter who filled in the form." "generally accepted definitions"

Blimey mate. My girlfriend filled out the application on the internet at work so with that in mind. British boyfriends (me) have to be mind readers now as well. Can you read your wife's mind, can you!

And, yes 7BY7 my girlfriend filled out the application i didn't so possibly she read the guidance note and came to the same conclusion as Kwon.

oh goody part 8. whats that.

Any way Kwon sorry because now 7by7 has degenerated this into an argument. so sorry.

Edited by thaicbr

So she filled in the application without any help or advice from you whatsoever?

You have no idea what she put in answer to the various questions?

Yet you have advised several people to put what you put and make no mention of a British boyfriend or sponsor!

How is this possible if you do not know what she put on her form?

Question 8.2 asks if the applicant is travelling with anyone.

I did not fill out the application for her as it was her application and she is not stupid also she did it at work, we do not work in the same company also she has a good job, education and i do not need to hold her hand all the time (she did get the person that organizes the visa's for her company to check it).

i did give her some advice but that was mainly to do with the Itinerary (as it was her holiday to the UK, she chose where she wanted to go in the UK)

It may be that your wife is incapable of filling out a form. and it may be that my girlfriend omitted some information (i'm not sure).

But at the end of the day the Embassy thought every thing was ok (the most important fact). I do know that she had 2 payment's into her main bank account of of 40,000baht (so 80,000) within 4 weeks of the application. One was from her savings account and one was from her mother. so kinda proves you wrong on that point then........ but NO, YOU can never be wrong can you.

(if you worked for the UK Border control dept. Then you (maybe) would be correct every time, BUT you don't Do you)

"Yet you don't seem to care if that were to happen to anyone foolish enough to follow your 'advice.'"

Also as this is an open forum then any body can make up their own mind if they want to follow my "advice"

Have a good day.

Edited by thaicbr

I certainly wouldn't waste money on an agent unless the applicant really isn't capable of filling in a form and collating the supporting the evidence.

A recognised agent will certainly be experienced in form filling and whilst some of their customers will have got visas they can give no guarantee that any application will be successful, some will offer to take the applicant to VFS but, unless the applicant is disabled, they cannot go in with them.

Just read the guidelines and most of the relevant posts on this forum, then fill in the form and supply the supporting documents.

I did not fill out the application for her as it was her application and she is not stupid

Where did I say that you filled it in?

Where did I say she was stupid?

I asked how come, as you are now claiming not to know what she put in the application, that you have posted before about what she put in her application!

These inconsistencies can creep in when one starts to lie! Not important on an internet forum, but will cause problems with later visa applications.

You have yet again missed an important word out when posting what I have said about money suddenly appearing in an applicant's bank; that word being 'unexplained'. You may say that she did not explain where this money came from; oh, you can't as you claim not to know what she put in her application!

Yes, readers of this and other threads can decide whose advice to take, if anyone's. They don't have to take mine; but I just hope for their sakes that they are not foolish enough to take yours.

Your pathetic attempt to insult my wife is contemptible. Say what you like about or to me, it's all part of the cut and thrust of argument, but leave her out of it. That you have resorted to such tactics speaks volumes about you and your argument.

There is no point in continuing.

I did not intend insulting your wife, I was just wondering did/does your wife or yourself fill out the visa forms. If you consider it was an insult i apologise. Its really very similar to calling someone a liar before you have all the facts.

AS FOR THIS.

"You may say that she did not explain where this money came from; oh, you can't as you claim not to know what she put in her application!"

Is there a question about 'unexplained' deposits on the application form. I believe NO. so as i was not in the interview with her, I don't know and frankly don't care. ( But just for you i did ask her, the question was NOT asked, you can believe this or not. i don't care)

"I asked how come, as you are now claiming not to know what she put in the application"

I simply stated that i did not fill in the application so i do not know exactly what was put in it BUT i know roughly what was written. And it is this information that i have posted.

"There is no point in continuing." very good and you are correct as usual

Edited by thaicbr