Bar Girl /rip Off

pbee

I have read the horror stories,heard all the tales,have been told many times how stupid I am. IE; brother is husband,she has 5 farang sending money.The familly take you for a mug and steal all your stuff. I have had marriages in England which have cost me more than all the money I have spent in Thailand in five years almost.I am under no illusions ,I am the provider,this is the same the whole world over. Man works Woman makes family.If I was selling the BIG ISSUE on the high street or driving a nice BMW who would the females look at ? I do not make a big deal out of the fact that I bring in the money,and she does not bring up the fact that I do not send enough. Many bar girls want just the same as many farang want. Someone to take care off them,look after them,that is not to much to ask.If you could imagine the bullshit they have had to listen over time,you must understand they might take your words with a pinch of salt. I have had five years of happiness,I wish I had visited LOS many years ago , perhaps then I wouldent have been ripped off so much in the UK. But a word of caution to anybody who will take notice. DO NOT SPEND MONEY THAT YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO WALK AWAY FROM. To try to reclaim anything you have bought/built or invested in is a waste of time. Be tollerant,do not get angry,be strong,earn respect, and be lucky.

Ok forget sudden..what prompted this outpouring.....you have been thinking about for a long time??

I mean are you pissed because you have been called stupid?

Are you telling it 'how it is'?

Are you protecting the BGs?

Are you explaining why you are the provider?

Are you handing out a warning...even though you appear to be ok?

Are you offering financial adviceor advice in general?

and to whom?

and why?

does that explain my question......why the outpouring?

Ok forget sudden..what prompted this outpouring.....you have been thinking about for a long time??

I mean are you pissed because you have been called stupid?

Are you telling it 'how it is'?

Are you protecting the BGs?

Are you explaining why you are the provider?

Are you handing out a warning...even though you appear to be ok?

Are you offering financial adviceor advice in general?

and to whom?

and why?

does that explain my question......why the outpouring?

OP has not read the thread regarding the goolie biter yet.............

Wow, what an interesting topic. I'm overwhelmed by this fascinating read.

Well I've just dropped a bundle on AC Milan..... and if.... Real don't pick up..... more is going the same way...... :)

So I am perhaps not quite as happy as the op!!!!....but happy anyway.... :D

That more intersting for you??

Well I for one agree with some of what the OP says.

What is it with this forum that if you don't agree with a thread title or topic than just ridicule it ??

Time and time again it happens with no intervention by moderators.

Try and dare to disagree with a forum sponsor thread or post and wallop down they come on you ??

I think he's pissied and hurt but doesn't want to be seen as pissed and hurt.

But why he would write about being pissed and hurt and then deny he is pissed and hurt is beyond me! :)

I think you saw my piece about my soon to be 10 million Baht demise. I've nothing to hide, no embarrassment about it. I'm just a complete f$£$in' idiot.

I kind idiot, but an idiot all the same.

Nevermind, as they say a lot over here.

No he's not. He's saying that the farang/bargirl relationship can be a good arrangement, just don't invest money you can't afford to lose in land/house etc. I think he is saying he has had the happiest 5 years of his life with his Teelak.

If that's the case and both parties are HAPPY then good for him/them. One life, one shot. He seems happy.... a lot are not. Evidence is plenty on this forum.

Well I for one agree with some of what the OP says.

What is it with this forum that if you don't agree with a thread title or topic than just ridicule it ??

Time and time again it happens with no intervention by moderators.

Try and dare to disagree with a forum sponsor thread or post and wallop down they come on you ??

Chivas.....the guy starts out 'I have read'.....where do you think he has read......

That post belongs in the middle of any one of a multitude of threads on this forum relating to the Thai female species......

Most of the points are chronicled all over TV

My point is purely what prompted him to post?......and you see the answer!!

Not ridicule I assure you...... just perhaps a little misguided humour.....

which looks like I need..... as Real are not coming up with the goods... :)

I have read the horror stories,heard all the tales,have been told many times how stupid I am. IE; brother is husband,she has 5 farang sending money.The familly take you for a mug and steal all your stuff. I have had marriages in England which have cost me more than all the money I have spent in Thailand in five years almost.I am under no illusions ,I am the provider,this is the same the whole world over. Man works Woman makes family.If I was selling the BIG ISSUE on the high street or driving a nice BMW who would the females look at ? I do not make a big deal out of the fact that I bring in the money,and she does not bring up the fact that I do not send enough. Many bar girls want just the same as many farang want. Someone to take care off them,look after them,that is not to much to ask.If you could imagine the bullshit they have had to listen over time,you must understand they might take your words with a pinch of salt. I have had five years of happiness,I wish I had visited LOS many years ago , perhaps then I wouldent have been ripped off so much in the UK. But a word of caution to anybody who will take notice. DO NOT SPEND MONEY THAT YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO WALK AWAY FROM. To try to reclaim anything you have bought/built or invested in is a waste of time. Be tollerant,do not get angry,be strong,earn respect, and be lucky.

You might want to refer to the " I drink too much" forum.

I guess it depends on your view of the world. I'm am more happy to have a loving caring educated to the same level wife of the same age that I can have conversations with and plan for the future of our children with. Security, stability and home is more important to me than action and adventure but we are all different.

I'm trying to figure out why anyone would post such a self justification of being a John - the term 'Bargirl' being the euphemism it is. The OP frames his whole relationship with women in terms of money, that there is no other reason why a woman would be with him; how much he can afford to give and keeping an eye on that which he can not afford to loose.

To my mind a very sad and depressing post.

you hit the nail on the head, matey.

being tollerant is the key to success here.