Designed, Built And Fitted Furniture.

Guys,

We looked around for two years plus to find some company to design, build and fit some furniture for us. In the end we found a local company and we were very impressed with the whole set up and certainly the quality of finish.

They came up with a basic design that we were happy with, during the making asked us to go to the factory a few times to show exactly how they intended building each item and to discuss decoration options.

Making took about three weeks, basic fitting two days..five guys (we also had some sliding doors fitted in our bedroom) and finishing, wiring up, hole filling, handle fitting etc two days…three guys. Still waiting for the fish tank to come…that company is not so good… and a few pieces of glass doors/shelves that the supply company needed to adjust the size of.

A few, pictures I attach below. If anyone wants anymore details etc please feel free to PM me. I actually have construction pictures that I took during visits to the factory. I can recommend this company.

post-17329-1242615660_thumb.jpg

post-17329-1242615683_thumb.jpg

post-17329-1242615714_thumb.jpg

post-17329-1242615736_thumb.jpg

Guys,

We looked around for two years plus to find some company to design, build and fit some furniture for us. In the end we found a local company and we were very impressed with the whole set up and certainly the quality of finish.

They came up with a basic design that we were happy with, during the making asked us to go to the factory a few times to show exactly how they intended building each item and to discuss decoration options.

Making took about three weeks, basic fitting two days..five guys (we also had some sliding doors fitted in our bedroom) and finishing, wiring up, hole filling, handle fitting etc two days…three guys. Still waiting for the fish tank to come…that company is not so good… and a few pieces of glass doors/shelves that the supply company needed to adjust the size of.

A few, pictures I attach below. If anyone wants anymore details etc please feel free to PM me. I actually have construction pictures that I took during visits to the factory. I can recommend this company.

Are you showin' off Rich John45? :)

I'll raise you my teak table with 6 stools! (7000 Baht, local fella)

Teak_table.pdf

[

Are you showin' off Rich John45? :)

It's rice and soy sauce for some while now mate.....bit bored today raining so no golf.

Edited by John45

Absolutely beautiful furniture, John45! Would you mind sharing the size and prices of the various pieces? That would provide a good point of reference for others looking for custom furniture. Also - where was the shop/factory - ChiangMai?

And MJP - a very nice set. Quite a bargain at 7,000 baht.

• 4 months later...
Guys,