One Of Phuket's Oldest Residents...

Wolfie

For those of you who knew him, and i know there are a few of you My Father, Nigel Rogers, passed away today.

He had continued heart problems and suffered a stroke 3 weeks ago, i was planning to fly him home at the end of this month to receive medical care and be with his family in England.

He was the Owner of the "Anchor Bar" in Kata, i will post up more information about the funeral etc once the dates have been determined.

R.I.P Dad.

:)

R.I.P Nigel....You will always be missed by all who had the fortune to have crossed your path.

Condolences Wolfie and all the family.

Having one on you tonight.

Simon

Edited by PIEMAN1

Sorry to hear about the loss of your dad 'Wolfie', but you where lucky in many more way that I was.

I lost me mum at 5 and dad at the age of 8, now getting on in me years (60 this year), so you had a better time than I did.

Be thankful for that 'me lad'.

Rest in Peace 'Nigel Rogers' never met you nor your son 'Wolfie', but always had the great respect 'Nigel' for your son on this forum. :)

Yours truly,

Win from Kanchanaburi :D

The Funeral service has been arranged. He will be cremated at Kata Wat on Monday 25th "after lunch" (The Monks gotta eat first - TiT!!!)

We will have the wake at the Anchor Bar afterwards to say farewell to the old fella

Just saw this Wolfie, please accept my condolences for your loss. Its tough to lose a parent but I am sure he was glad to have you so involved in his life.