Kawasaki Big Bike Stock

kirky

Well for those that cannot wait for their bike to turn up i did some research and found MPC Motorcycles in Korat on Prajak Rd. The manager/owner is Khun Udomsak (speaks good english) 081 871 4221. Really really nice guy. They are a kawasaki big bike approved seller

I bought my ER6N here and he even did finance through another company (as i didn't live in Korat), with all relevant paperwork. He currently has D-trackers in stock, 1 x black & 1 x yellow. And he understands that he will recieve ER6N's in the coming days. There is nobody with deposits on any bikes in korat so give him a call because could save you a lot of time.

I had to sign all the documents in Korat of course.

The bike was then delivered to my door 4/5 days later and was even in the back of a truck on the road before i had made the initial deposit.

Ive just added the two brothers exhaust and i recommend this as people can hear you coming...they didnt initially in bangkok with the stock exhaust.

Plus that sound really puts a smile on your face

cheers

Ive just added the two brothers exhaust and i recommend this as people can hear you coming...they didnt initially in bangkok with the stock exhaust.

Bravo! Yeah, the TWO BROS rocks! :)

Happy Trails!

Tony

TwoBrosFinal1.jpg

Well for those that cannot wait for their bike to turn up i did some research and found MPC Motorcycles in Korat on Prajak Rd. The manager/owner is Khun Udomsak (speaks good english) 081 871 4221. Really really nice guy. They are a kawasaki big bike approved seller

I bought my ER6N here and he even did finance through another company (as i didn't live in Korat), with all relevant paperwork. He currently has D-trackers in stock, 1 x black & 1 x yellow. And he understands that he will recieve ER6N's in the coming days. There is nobody with deposits on any bikes in korat so give him a call because could save you a lot of time.

I had to sign all the documents in Korat of course.

The bike was then delivered to my door 4/5 days later and was even in the back of a truck on the road before i had made the initial deposit.

cheers

I bought my ER6N from MPC back in February at a time when every other shop in Thailand was quoting a 2 to 3 month wait, at that time they had 4 in stock.

A very friendly shop and they even let me pay for mine on a UK credit card with out paying any commission.

The exhaust is Two Brothers is available at Red Baron Bkk on 78 Ramkahmhaeng Rd., Saphansoong BKK 10240 Tel : 02-729-4131-2 for 19,900 baht. If that seems a lot it costs 25,000+ at Mityon pattaya. Red Baron are currently out of stock and to order takes 1 month. Service and fitting was 500baht and took all day to fit due to welding bung for sensor etc...

When you hear this thing echo off the BTS/Tollway concrete it really is worth every baht. The sound on the video that tonybkk posted doesnt do this thing justice.

Once again thanks Tony BigBikeBKK for the info because you saved me 6,000baht... i believe i owe you a beer or two.

Edited by kirky

thats a sweet sounding exhaust mate, where and how much did you get it for? is it pretty easy to find it at most bike shops etc, cheers mate

I've seen the TWO BROS for sale at Red Baron for 19,900 Baht and at the Kawasaki Mityon in Pattaya for a whopping 25,xxx Baht. :)

I've got a couple on the way from the US that should arrive this weekend and will be happy to sell you one for only 15,000 Baht. :D

One is already reserved, PM me if interested in the other one- first come first serve. Massive improvement over the stock can:

ER6nStockVs2Bros.jpg

Happy Trails!

Tony

Once again thanks Tony BigBikeBKK for the info because you saved me 6,000baht... i believe i owe you a beer or two.

Heh heh- no worries mate- I hate it when I see Thai retailers gouge their customers and Kawasaki Mityon is one of the worst!

I'll certainly take you up on the beers! beerchug.gif

Happy Trails!

Tony

thats a sweet sounding exhaust mate, where and how much did you get it for? is it pretty easy to find it at most bike shops etc, cheers mate

I've seen the TWO BROS for sale at Red Baron for 19,900 Baht and at the Kawasaki Mityon in Pattaya for a whopping 25,xxx Baht. :)

I've got a couple on the way from the US that should arrive this weekend and will be happy to sell you one for only 15,000 Baht. :D

One is already reserved, PM me if interested in the other one- first come first serve. Massive improvement over the stock can:

ER6nStockVs2Bros.jpg

Happy Trails!

Tony

hey tony, thanks for that mate but unfortunately i havnt even saved up the pennies for the bike yet so i think il do that first and contact you at a later stage and see if its still possible, if not no worries. i finally went to kawasaki pattaya couple days ago to check it out in person, its a beautiful looking bike isnt it, looks twice as good in real life also. nway thanks fr the info and hope can join u for a ride in the future. cheers, jonny

^ 1 month in Pattaya is far better than in Bangkok where they have a 50 bike back order and are telling potential new buyers that they may have to wait up to 3 months! Man the ER6n is a popular bike. It's no wonder really, at only 225K Baht it's by far the best deal going in Thailand for a proper big bike. Kawasaki HQ is still saying September for the release of the ER6f. Would be lovely if it arrived earlier :)

kawasaki_er6f_2009.jpg

Happy Trails!

Tony

yeah, got the feeling he might be saying 1 month just to entice hey. is there a kawasaki riders club or anything, i could see with the popularity of this bike and the 6f an awesome riders club developing, hundreds of these things riding all together down the highway would look awesome, especially if could develop into charity rides etc

yeah, got the feeling he might be saying 1 month just to entice hey. is there a kawasaki riders club or anything, i could see with the popularity of this bike and the 6f an awesome riders club developing, hundreds of these things riding all together down the highway would look awesome, especially if could develop into charity rides etc

Hiya JohnnyB,

Here in Bangkok there are a bunch of Kawasaki riding clubs, pretty much sorted by engine size.

There's one huge club dedicated to KSR riders, another for Ninja 250R and D-Tracker bikers, another just for Vulcans, and of course one for the ER6 riders.

D-Tracker club ride:

3.jpg

A Kawasaki ride to Kanchanaburi for 250cc Kwackers- (mostly Ninjettes, but a few D-trackers in the mix too)

18.JPG

Here's a cool site for ER6 owners in Thailand: http://www.er6thailand.com/board/mainpage.php

Every once in a while we all hook up and ride together which can be a lot of fun. The last big Kawasaki group ride I joined was to the Pattaya Burapa Bike Week and I'd guesstimate there were about 100 bikes on that ride-

021509BikesAtTemple2Sm.jpg

Not sure when the next event is planned- perhaps I'll stop by the Rama 9 showroom and ask. It's pretty tough to plan rides during the rainy season...

Happy Trails!

Tony

021509GroupPic3Sm.jpg

hey tony, wow that looks awesome, shouldve known theyre would already be a pretty good rider club setup, thanks for the pics they look great, noticed the ang-sila temple, i live pretty close to it, hope to join one day.

hey tony, wow that looks awesome, shouldve known theyre would already be a pretty good rider club setup, thanks for the pics they look great, noticed the ang-sila temple, i live pretty close to it, hope to join one day.

^ Ah- is that the name of that Chinese temple near Bang Saen? I'd always wanted to check it out, and thanks to the Kawasaki ride I finally did :)

^ Ah- is that the name of that Chinese temple near Bang Saen? I'd always wanted to check it out, and thanks to the Kawasaki ride I finally did :)

yeah thats the one mate, out of all the temples i have been in thailand it is my favourite, so quiet and no real tourists, well not bus loads or anything anway and some good cheap seafood around there. hey u rekn some guys will be looking to offload an er6n a bit cheaper once the er6f comes out?

hey u rekn some guys will be looking to offload an er6n a bit cheaper once the er6f comes out?

I don't doubt that a lot of ER6n's will become available, but not sure they'll be "cheaper" because of the ER6f- I plan to sell my ER6n when the ER6f becomes available. The ER6f has been wicked fun, but I could really use a fairing for the kind of high speed touring I like to do and I think that ABS could be a real life saver here on Thailand's unpredictable roads.

Let's see, my ER6n's got 12,000 km on it now, I probably won't go on too many long trips during the rainy season, I've added the TWO BROS, frame sliders all around, and upgraded the rubber to Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa Pro's. Whaddya think the bike is worth? I'm thinking somewhere between 210-220K Baht?

050609ER6nSrvc4.jpg

Happy Trails!

Tony

^ 1 month in Pattaya is far better than in Bangkok where they have a 50 bike back order and are telling potential new buyers that they may have to wait up to 3 months! Man the ER6n is a popular bike. It's no wonder really, at only 225K Baht it's by far the best deal going in Thailand for a proper big bike. Kawasaki HQ is still saying September for the release of the ER6f. Would be lovely if it arrived earlier :)

Happy Trails!

Tony

Hi

Kawa Phuket said today they can deliver ER6f july 20th in blue, black and green. Deposit 50k. Should I trust this or go for a ER6n to be delivered in 3 weeks?

Are you sure he wanted 50,000baht because another guy said 5,000baht deposit for the er6-n. Question for you do you intend to ride extensively away from Phuket if no then get the N if yes then get the F. going on what other people have posted they mainly want the F for high speed touring. if you are content to cruise at about 140-150 then no real need for the fairing. if you want sustained speeds say 170+ then go for the Fairing (also the non faired may be cooler for the rider around town)

Allan

hey u rekn some guys will be looking to offload an er6n a bit cheaper once the er6f comes out?

I don't doubt that a lot of ER6n's will become available, but not sure they'll be "cheaper" because of the ER6f- I plan to sell my ER6n when the ER6f becomes available. The ER6f has been wicked fun, but I could really use a fairing for the kind of high speed touring I like to do and I think that ABS could be a real life saver here on Thailand's unpredictable roads.

Let's see, my ER6n's got 12,000 km on it now, I probably won't go on too many long trips during the rainy season, I've added the TWO BROS, frame sliders all around, and upgraded the rubber to Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa Pro's. Whaddya think the bike is worth? I'm thinking somewhere between 210-220K Baht?

050609ER6nSrvc4.jpg

Happy Trails!

Tony

yeah mate that does sound pretty reasonable and might well be interested at a later date, will have to see how many pennies i have then, i also actually prefer the orange one. im sure you wont any trouble selling it ha, youve certainly put some k's on it since getting it hey, u must love your touring i presume. cheers

Are you sure he wanted 50,000baht because another guy said 5,000baht deposit for the er6-n. Question for you do you intend to ride extensively away from Phuket if no then get the N if yes then get the F. going on what other people have posted they mainly want the F for high speed touring. if you are content to cruise at about 140-150 then no real need for the fairing. if you want sustained speeds say 170+ then go for the Fairing (also the non faired may be cooler for the rider around town)

Allan

Thanks Allan

Trying to get used to the looks of the N. The question is can I trust I will get a F in july? Yes im sure he asked for 50k deposit, but I didnt try to negotiate that. Next week 5 sold N will arrive, and 3 weeks 6 not all sold.

Hi

Kawa Phuket said today they can deliver ER6f july 20th in blue, black and green. Deposit 50k. Should I trust this or go for a ER6n to be delivered in 3 weeks?

Hmmm, I'm a bit skeptical about what the Kwacker dealership in Phuket is telling you... At the Bangkok Motor Show and during my visits to the Kawasaki factory in Rayong and to Kawasaki HQ in Bangkok they've been pretty consistent that the ER6f will be available in September and in Lime Green and Plasma Blue colors only. (Yes, the bike is manufactured in Diablo Black, but apparently they will not offer that color in Thailand...)

And what's up with the 50k deposit?!

Bangkok only needs 10k...

And, like ThaiCBR said, if you don't plan to do much high speed riding and don't need or want a fully faired bike, then the ER6n is really a very fun and capable bike.

Happy Trails!

Tony

People might remember the same dealer told me The ER6N would be there earlier than it was.. I am going from memory now but he said maybe dec, then new year sure.. Then it ended up being mid jan..

So I figure hes just over optimistic seller, who does the Thai over promise and keep you there with a next week next week disappointment.

part of the reason why i started this thread. Obviously for Phuket guys on here it is miles away but the dealer in Korat is a no nonsense guy who has stock. Kawasaki's have a really strong product line up, priced right and are struggling to keep up with demand, god help them if they start promoting the thing!

Thanks guys

I did not deposit any 50k, and will not. Trying to get used to the looks of the N, to decide on monday for a 10k deposit.

Im impressed with the work Kawa has done with BOI, emissions and prising. Lets see what move Yamaha and Honda will make

It was a thrill yesterday when a N owner recieved book and plate while I was there.

Hi

Hmmm, I'm a bit skeptical about what the Kwacker dealership in Phuket is telling you... At the Bangkok Motor Show and during my visits to the Kawasaki factory in Rayong and to Kawasaki HQ in Bangkok they've been pretty consistent that the ER6f will be available in September and in Lime Green and Plasma Blue colors only. (Yes, the bike is manufactured in Diablo Black, but apparently they will not offer that color in Thailand...)

And what's up with the 50k deposit?!

Bangkok only needs 10k...

And, like ThaiCBR said, if you don't plan to do much high speed riding and don't need or want a fully faired bike, then the ER6n is really a very fun and capable bike.

Happy Trails!

Tony

That is strange because I was in KawaPhuket the same day katabeachbum was and the salesman told me 5k baht for deposit, and September for delivery date. Only a 10 day wait if you order the "n", also 5k deposit. Funny thing was at first they guy said 50k in English, then realized he mispoke, corrected himself in both Thai and English, and my mate who speaks Thai much better than I do re-confirmed, 5k for deposit. Maybe he made the same mistake with katabeachbum?

That is strange because I was in KawaPhuket the same day katabeachbum was and the salesman told me 5k baht for deposit, and September for delivery date. Only a 10 day wait if you order the "n", also 5k deposit. Funny thing was at first they guy said 50k in English, then realized he mispoke, corrected himself in both Thai and English, and my mate who speaks Thai much better than I do re-confirmed, 5k for deposit. Maybe he made the same mistake with katabeachbum?

I didnt want to follow up on the 5 or 50k deposit, because I need to decide on N or F first. But I suspected they dont require hamoun 50k. Delivery for F he first said july 15th, and I asked sure? Went to office and came back with july 20th. But I v seen this game before in cardealers, so thats why I ask you guys when to expect the F. Also dont trust july 20th because he said they can deliver black. And with backorders all around on N, why would they start F next month. Same machine with different plastics, and abs