Stoney Monday

c64

Hasn't Stoney Monday closed down already?

Stoney Monday, under Rell Hayes, has closed down in Thailand. Mr Hayes basically swindled investors out of millions and is now being sought to be brought back to Thailand for justice. My understanding is he has reopened in Bali to scam more people.. DAE or Dial an Exchange that they sell is free to join for anyone one that is about to fall for this scam. Mr Hayes however has decided to make fake pictures and even mock building displays to fool people into thinking their is are will be these 5 star resorts to stay in once you are a member. THIS IS ALL NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. Mr Hayes did not pay his staff the money owed or the loans he has accumulated in Thailand and he is now on the run from the investors he has stolen this money from for this scam. He is trying to take some of the stolen money and reopen the scam in Bali....So BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! any questions just ask me...

I am also one of these idiots (sry for that word) that made a contract with SMHC.

Last year I booked vacation through them. They confirmed my stay and that the will pick me up at the airport.

Nobody picked me up! I went to the hotel ... but it was closed.

I went to their massage salon on the main street and Mr Rhys managed another hotel for me ... Xanthiep Hotel.

So the first experience was an awful one.

This year I paid my maintenance fee and some days later I was informed by DAE that they cancelled the agreement with SMHC because the relevant hotel is not opened yet.

In my contract it was agreed that within 10 years I can cancel the contract and that I would get back my paid money.

So I did 3 weeks ago.

Mr Rhys told me that everything is fine, only some "misunderstandings" with DAE. DAE tries to play games with SMHC.

Nevertheless I insisted on my cancellation and on March 19th Rhys confirmed that he has all necessary documents to arrange that.

Until now nothing happened. Just an information that there is a new staff.

What can I do to bring them into prison?

• 1 month later...
I only go because I get an attractive " benefit " in another way for doing so although I'm not going to mention what is because I would

give the game away :)

:D you hook up with the girls who take your details as well :D some lookers i'll give you that :D

good thinking, so you go 50/50 with the payment the girl gets for taking you there?

No one half decent would do that -take salary money from a Thai :D

in any case they only get peanuts

The going rate for a good 'up' (lead) was about 50 pound sterling that was way back in 1989 in Tenerife, dont know what it is in this day and age and in Asia, not bad money back then if they was getting 20 a week in.

When I was involved in this sort of thing in Phuket in the 90s the guys/girls bringing in the punters were being paid 20baht for every warm body that walked through the door.

Same restrictions on lucky draw tickets - only valid if you put down money, get there by yourself, so on.

Real scams, the occasional punter who bites. But lucky to get a couple of live ones in a week.

• 1 month later...

New court case next month, Mr. scam (Rell Hayes) is trying to get his old staff/shareholder to sign papers so he can sell some land he have, look like his old staff won’t sign, He say he will sell the land and pay what he owe people, they think he will sell and get away with the money.

His old staff helped him a lot (local Thai girls) and he just left them with all the problems, what a gentleman, come back and meet them Mr. Rell if you’re a man

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

And now Mr. Reel will not attend any court cases, i wonder why, he will send his Thai GF.

Also he will not pay the lawyer for any off his staff going to court because of him, really nice guy—NOT he got them to sign all kind of papers and now he just leave them behind. Well i know some trying to get a lawyer on him in Bali and Australia.

• 1 month later...

Hi

And now Mr. Reel will not attend any court cases, i wonder why, he will send his Thai GF.

Also he will not pay the lawyer for any off his staff going to court because of him, really nice guy—NOT he got them to sign all kind of papers and now he just leave them behind. Well i know some trying to get a lawyer on him in Bali and Australia.

My son is one of the many people this very poor excuse for a human being ripped off. To make it worse he was supposed to be my sons friend, by the time we found out what a liar and a cheat he was he had already shot through to Bali. We would love to know where he is in Bali so we can pay him a visit, does anyone know his whereabouts.

Hi

Would love to know his whereabouts in Bali, any ideas. Maureen

With other words.. A pure bred scam.

I reckoned it was so but not 100% sure.

If you see a guy trying to get in touch with you that has a white t-shirt with an orange star on the front, run away screaming. It's from the Stoney monday

Hi, i am trying hard to track down the address where these people are running there business from, do you or anyone else know.

Hasn't Stoney Monday closed down already?

Stoney Monday, under Rell Hayes, has closed down in Thailand. Mr Hayes basically swindled investors out of millions and is now being sought to be brought back to Thailand for justice. My understanding is he has reopened in Bali to scam more people.. DAE or Dial an Exchange that they sell is free to join for anyone one that is about to fall for this scam. Mr Hayes however has decided to make fake pictures and even mock building displays to fool people into thinking their is are will be these 5 star resorts to stay in once you are a member. THIS IS ALL NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. Mr Hayes did not pay his staff the money owed or the loans he has accumulated in Thailand and he is now on the run from the investors he has stolen this money from for this scam. He is trying to take some of the stolen money and reopen the scam in Bali....So BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! any questions just ask me...

Hi, desperatley trying to track this piece of garbage down as he has ripped us off to the tune of 25,000 dollars, nice so called friend eh! Would love any info on him or his son who is selling the time share in Patong.

• 4 months later...

Hi Maureen, all news about Rell Hayes was surprising me.

Rell Hayes now stay in Bali. The place is Lovina Village, in Singaraja City, Bali. I met him on January 2nd. He told me that he bought a cottage: Simon Seaside Cottages (also in Lovina) but he would like to change its name soon. He stayed with his Dad and his son named Rhys. You can trust me.

I only go because I get an attractive " benefit " in another way for doing so although I'm not going to mention what is because I would

give the game away :)

:D you hook up with the girls who take your details as well :D some lookers i'll give you that :D

Some of the 'girls' are boys. Is that your secret 'benefit'? :)

If anyone wants to know any info i am very close to rell hayes, he has got me buy the balls too, so if anyone wants my help let me know, i got contact numbers friends in the police in Bali, i have been in Bali now for 4 years so i know who is who and suprized myself. please see who the decent people are, he is who people say he is, and i know the resort in Lovina and i know what difficulties are know, his sons here at the moment, but his father is in Australia. Anyone being offered the Bali Palms or Bali shangrila deal i would advise you to take it, Great resort. I know the owners of the resort in candidasa, so people who think they have lost money with stoney monday they haven't if you take the PALMS AND SHANGRILA, stoney mondays and PALMS AND SHANGRILA are NOT LINKED IN ANYWAY. Trust me those people think they lost there membership because they haven't. anyone wanting more info send me a message

Hi Maureen, all news about Rell Hayes was surprising me.

Rell Hayes now stay in Bali. The place is Lovina Village, in Singaraja City, Bali. I met him on January 2nd. He told me that he bought a cottage: Simon Seaside Cottages (also in Lovina) but he would like to change its name soon. He stayed with his Dad and his son named Rhys. You can trust me.

• 1 month later...